ANSTON CARTER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

ANSTON CARTER

guy just emboidied toughness....he was my all-time favorite Bruin and am happy to see him still playing in the NHL!

i think its time to field offers for Bergeron.... kid has shown no toughness and they play as good without him as they do when he is in the lineup

i think they could sell high on him and get a solid forward and defenseman!

JUST AN IDEA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

ANSTON CARTER

yeah get him and Joe Juneau back...great idea

wonder what Steve Kasper is doing now a days

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

ANSTON CARTER

Brilliant post!!! I never realized that concussions are nothing more than a lack of toughness. I'm sure you would have been back out for the next shift if you got your head run through the boards.

And the player you love so much's name is Anson not Anston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

ANSTON CARTER

well just shows how much i pay attention to the BRUINS... didnt mean to get you upset tyoung..... and maybe they should shop him... Really?.... yeah Really

but on a serious note..... as a loyal celtics and patriots fan i just want to say congratulations to all Bruins fans

i know you all have been very loyal and it is great to see them keep playing great

LETS GO BRUINS
    10 IN A ROW IS NEXT!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

ANSTON CARTER

ok siesta.... when has Bergeron shown toughness then? seems like a warrior to me

BERGERON = BADASS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

ANSTON CARTER

Rebels...weird that you question anyones manhood considering your a basketball fan...the same sport someone gets carried off on a wheelchair for a hurt shoulder... Lets be honest, the hardest foul you have ever seen was when Shaq went up for a layup 3 years ago and someone opened up hangnail on his finger....you thought Shaq's career was over.....THIS IS HOCKEY....BERGERON WILL BE BACK AND BE THE FIRST TO LIFT THE CUP OVER HIS HEAD

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

ANSTON CARTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g0o0Ke3Anw&feature=related

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

ANSTON CARTER

A waste of a thread, please spare us such utter equine waste product.

Happy New Year!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

ANSTON CARTER

What you said, tyoung. This was just a farcical email from someone trying to get a reaction...if not equine waste product, then certainly bovine waste product!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

ANSTON CARTER

[Quote]A waste of a thread, please spare us such utter equine waste product.

Happy New Year!
    [/Quote]

Could you be anymore ignorant, arrogant, and condescending BruinsCountry? If you dont like it then dont read it, no one needs your pompous take on it. As far as im concerned you are a waste of a poster and I wished your parents would have spared us all of such a "waste product"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

ANSTON CARTER

happy new year Bruins fans.... sorry nobody could take a joke

but again.... happy to see the bruins playing great

adding to the greatness of our boston/new england area dominance in sports

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

ANSTON CARTER

Happy new years to you Rebels.....just a nice guy you are

plenty of room on the Bruins Bandwagon...come on a board