Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect?

I live in Maryland and am a huge Bruins fans.  Never miss the noon game after Thanksgiving except this year due to a pay cut in my salary. 

I'm going to the game tonight and was wondering what you all expect out of the Bruins and Caps since the Caps have sealed things and well, the Bruins . . . .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect?

With our hurting d fence it will be a tough go. No goal scoring and Rask will be a busy goalie tonight. Our Bruins will not beat them with offence skills, so they will have to shut down defensively, if we have any hope for a point or two. I predict this game will go into OT the Bruins are more hungry for a point. I am sure about the status of our injured Ference and Siedenberg but we can sure use the experience d tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Can do it, from what I see posted, hunwick is out number 3 guy tonight, so that should tell you where we are at defensively.. the bruins want to take this they are going to have to come out with emotion, and play hard and smart.. mistake free.. Washington can make some errors and still win this game, anything costly tonight of us, and its probably over...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Injury report: Boston defenseman Dennis Seidenberg suffered a skate laceration to his left wrist Saturday but got stitched up and should be able to play Monday. Fellow blueliner Mark Stuart (hand) and forward Shawn Thornton (upper body) are considered day-to-day. Defenseman Andrew Ference (groin) is out indefinitely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

One possible fill in defenseman:

Boston Bruins General Manager Peter Chiarelli announced today that the club has recalled defenseman Adam McQuaid from the Providence Bruins (American Hockey League) on an emergency basis. McQuaid has joined the team in Washington DC and will participate in the Bruins’ morning skate on Monday, April 5 at the Verizon Center at 11:00 a.m.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

My wife and I are in DC right now. We are from PA. We'll be at the game and I'm hoping for a win! The Bruins need to play their game and TUUKKA will need to be sharp for sure. We got here yesterday and were hoping to go see their practice but Julien gave them the day off. Good decision I"m sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Re: Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect?:
    My wife and I are in DC right now. We are from PA. We'll be at the game and I'm hoping for a win! The Bruins need to play their game and TUUKKA will need to be sharp for sure. We got here yesterday and were hoping to go see their practice but Julien gave them the day off. Good decision I"m sure.
    Posted by jwb413

real insightful post....YAWN

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect?:
    In Response to Re: Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect? : real insightful post....YAWN
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

Read the title a hole

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I would expect the bruins to play like a team fighting for its playoffs lifes since it is. I hope McQauid plays loves what i saw when he was up earlier.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect? : real insightful post....YAWN
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

Can you see how dummy you are... it's a nice post and he has the right to enjoy the game as others will...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Any one going to the Bruins at Caps game tonight? What do you expect?:
    I live in Maryland and am a huge Bruins fans.  Never miss the noon game after Thanksgiving except this year due to a pay cut in my salary.  I'm going to the game tonight and was wondering what you all expect out of the Bruins and Caps since the Caps have sealed things and well, the Bruins . . . .
    Posted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD

They have only won 3 home games since the Winter Classic; but have been much better on the road.  So enjoy the game; you will be a much better Bs team than we get to see here in Boston. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

It stunk to lose - Caps fans are the worst.  One guy came up to me and smelled me.  He looked at my friend and said smells like defeat.  I asked him how long before he had to get back to the hospital.  Bunch of disgruntled Deadskins, Nationals, and Wizards fans.  Fans in Philaelphia have a bad reputation - they are much better than the idiots I've encountered in DC. 

jwb413 - Did you enjoy the game?  Did you get sniffed?  I'm going back on 4/11 - hope to have my Recchi Winter Classic jersey by then.

jtassinarisoccer - Soccer?  That explains a lot.  Get a life.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

It stunk to lose - Caps fans are the worst.  One guy came up to me and smelled me.  He looked at my friend and said smells like defeat.  I asked him how long before he had to get back to the hospital.  Bunch of disgruntled Deadskins, Nationals, and Wizards fans.  Fans in Philaelphia have a bad reputation - they are much better than the idiots I've encountered in DC.  jwb413 - Did you enjoy the game?  Did you get sniffed?  I'm going back on 4/11 - hope to have my Recchi Winter Classic jersey by then. jtassinarisoccer - Soccer?  That explains a lot.  Get a life.
    Posted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD

We enjoyed the game of course until the OT goal. Thanks for asking. I heard a little but not too bad. Actually had on guy tell me he thought the Caps were going to lose that one. I was real peeved with the replays that were shown. None that would have benefited the Bruins were shown. When Chara got high sticked it was hard to tell what happened and of course they did not show a replay. I wore my Bergy Jersey and had a guy make a nice comment about Bergeron. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Was not at the game, but did have one real dissapointment withthe OT goal.. After the shot hit Laich, rask did not even make an attempt, theres a lot of back and forth on here abotu who should be in goal, and thomas's play has been up and down, but I will say he certainly would have gotten down on the ice in an attempt to do anything to disrupt that shot from going in.. Would he have gotten it, probably not, but it would have been nice to see rask make the attempt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I expect a tie game at the end of regulation and in OT Wideman gets a penalty or does something ridiculous to lose the game for the Bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts