Any word on the status of Ference?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Any word on the status of Ference?

He left the game after the slew foot by Kovalev and then crashing slowly head first into the boards, anyword if he will be out or if it was just precaution?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Any word on the status of Ference?

No disrespect to Andrew but I like the Bruins with McQuaid in the lineup anyway. If it is a head injury Ference should sit. Check the Bruins blog later i'm sure Fluto will update it later.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I feel bad for the guy. But anyone they plug in to replace him can't be much worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I don't know why Ference gets a bad rap from some.. I heard last year from Julien interview that he was probably the best defenseman on the Bruins night in and night out.. He is pretty solid in his own end, plays on average about 20 minutes a game so Julien must think he does a solid job...I will take his word for it..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Groin injury .. out 6 weeks.. not good...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

McQuaid will bring more toughness on the blueline ,hope he can stay up and show what he can do ,the time is there now for him good luck ,..lets go bruins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Not a big loss at all.  Ference needs to go.  If he's around after the trade deadline I'll be very surprised......and angry.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

i dont like ference but to answer your question he is out 5-7 weeks

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

6 weeks??? Wow.  Yeas that certainly takes one guy out of the trade mix. 

Bruins are similar to the 2009 Red Sox.  They have problems scoring, especially against the top tier teams.  Witness the two games this past week...Rangers and Senators. 

Julian seems to err on the side of effort, I think they simply are a re a sniper or two short.  Wha t Imean is that some guys are scorers some aren't.  they don't have enough guys with the "knack" for scoring. 

A team with their depth, should have more laughers like they had the other night.  Speaking of that.....they scored 4 time sin the 1st period, then didn't come close the rest of the game. Hmmm????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rybo555. Show rybo555's posts

When you  have a guy like wideman out there I dont see how you can knock a guy like ference. Nothing flashy but he shows up every game and is very solid. Saying we are better with McQuiad is just foolish.

How about picking up Aaron Ward now considering we are now down 2 veteran D?

Sections
Shortcuts