Anybody able to get tickets today at 10:00AM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Anybody able to get tickets today at 10:00AM

I tried to buy tickets to a couple of games in January with the presale today. The only tickets that would pop up were in the $140.00 price range. Anybody able to get any cheap tickets $37.50??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Murphy72Bs. Show Murphy72Bs's posts

Re: Anybody able to get tickets today at 10:00AM

I tried also but was unsuccessful. My guess is that there was only a limited amount of tickets for the presale, and most everything else will be availible tomorrow!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from emitchell2. Show emitchell2's posts

I had no luck... but I didn't get to log on till 10:30AM. Can't remember the last time it was hard to get Bruins tickets!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

I am hoping you are right - I can not imagine all of the cheap seats to games in January being sold out in a 1/2. I will have to try again tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Does anybody have the pricing for the winter classic yet?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockett7. Show rockett7's posts

When I tried yesterday the Ticketmaster System was "Down" and transactions could not be completed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from d3putt. Show d3putt's posts

i come from maryland for a spring and fall trip.  could not find any on presale.  i have used stubhub.com in past and actually got tickets below ticket face value cost.  even after service charges a couple of my games were cheaper than ticket face value..... choose your own seats not bad.... check it out 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

I don't care about the pricing 37.50 which will become about 50 bucks each after all the service charges is not to bad. I just could not get any tickets for any weekend games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeremyCJohnson. Show JeremyCJohnson's posts

I was able to get on around 10:20am this morning for the presale. I'm flying up from Florida to catch the home opener. Crazy how much the cost has risen from last year - with all the fees and junk, a balcony seat on the red line in row 6 cost me around $100 a pop. I can scalp 4 lower bowl tickets here in Tampa for that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

I find it hard to believe that all the seats were already sold out.  I couldn't find ANYTHING for more than 2 seats for the season opener.  I guess this is the price we pay for having a successful team huh? 

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that the Bruins are kicking *butt*, and I hope they continue to do so (and get even better!) but I kind of miss being able to spend 20 bucks to get a pair of tickets 10 minutes before the game starts just because I happened to be in North Station at the time. 

Now, 68 bucks (which includes 'convenience' charges and delivery) through StubHub or TicketsNow seems to be the minimum for row 15... disappointing... I guess I'll be watching most of the games from Home now while all the pseudo fans who just got into the Bruins last year can afford to go.

Apologies for sounding self righteous - I'm just bummed that I can't go with a big group of friends and all sit together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Don't apologize.  It stinks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

I tried to use the Cybear Club pre-sale as well.  It sucked.  A lot.  There was not ONE ticket available in any price range for 10/31 against the Oilers.

I ended up using StubHub which took no time at all to get seats right where I wanted.  God damn, I hate ticketmaster.

But it still blows that 2 seats in the 2nd row of the balcony ran me up $160.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

I got in today for the regular sale - got 2 cheap family tickets for 10/31 & 11/28 games - 4 tickets total - 140.00 beans they cost about 40 of that was convience charges. they really have to rename that charge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3573084. Show user_3573084's posts

Tickets for the regular sale were much easier to access than the pre-sale. I even checked like 2 hours after 10am, and there were plenty of seats left. So, good luck to you all!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I dream of a time when I could get tickets in Toronto to see the Bruins for less then $100. I don't feel sorry for any of you. Your lucky you don't live where I do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from havelrstarm. Show havelrstarm's posts

"Cheap" tickets $37.50 + $9.90 convience fee + some other ludacris fee means the cheapest ticket now is $50.00 which is limited to only a couple hundred per home game

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard861. Show wizard861's posts

Cheapest ticket I was able to find was a $114.50 BALCONY SEAT!!! add the $12.75 convience charge and another $3.75 charge and it was over $130 for 1 BALCONY SEAT! for a weekday game vs the Atlanta Thrashers! Complete JOKE

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Re: Anybody able to get tickets today at 10:00AM:
    [QUOTE]I dream of a time when I could get tickets in Toronto to see the Bruins for less then $100. I don't feel sorry for any of you. Your lucky you don't live where I do.
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]

If we are lucky, are you unlucky by choice? Toronto has the most traffice in the world other than New Dehli and Beijing and you guys pay more for hockey tickets to a practice than most NHL teams get for a game. Don't get me wrong, I love the hockey craze in that city. But, Don't tell me we are lucky paying these new prices for tixs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

so I looked at getting opening night tickets today from ticket master, they wanted me to pay around $500 for two best available tickets hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

crazy arseholes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Ouch!

Boston Bruins vs. Washington Capitals
    TD Garden, Boston, MA
    Thu, Oct 1, 2009 07:00 PM
    Section; CLB109
    Row: A
    Seats: 11 - 10
    Description: CLUB PRICE LEVEL 25
    Type: 2 Full Price Ticket
    Ticket Price: US $275.50 x 2
    Convenience Charge: US $9.20 x 2