Anyone else worried about a bad trade?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cad11. Show cad11's posts

Maybe this is a stupid question or just redundant or both.

Given Chirelli's track record so far, I'm worried. I thought the era of terrible moves was over when O'Connell was fired. Then the Bruins give Jurcina away for basically nothing and trade Boyes for Wiseman who seems rather marginal and certainly wasn't going to get the Bruins to the playoffs last year. Even this long after those trades, I'm still trying to figure out how they made any sense at all for the Bruins, short term or long term (to be fair it seems like the Rusk for Raycroft trade will work out). They've given up a decent prospect who did quite well with the Caps after getting traded and a guy who can score 25+ goals for not very much in return. I keep trying to give up to spare myself the the futility of being a Bruins fan but I've been a bruins fan since I was a little kid and I just can't do it.

So, what will they do next?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

I don't think PC has done that bad of a job, I mean given what Mike O'Connell left PC with he's done a decent job, also lets not forget about the talent in Providnece