Anyone make it out for 3rd Jersey Unveiling?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Some people from my area (Oshawa, ON) drove 12 hrs. for it!!! Cool event with Savvy, Bergeron, Thomas, Chara and a few others there to sign the new jerseys etc. Apparently some 700 people showed up.

Would have liked to have been there.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRocket9. Show TheRocket9's posts

What kind of loser would drive 12 hours to get an autograph, wow. Do these people have jobs/significant others? My guess is not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

Hey neighbor i'm from Oshawa too....hugh bruin fan...what do the thrid jerseys look like....GO BRUINS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]
    What kind of loser would drive 12 hours to get an autograph, wow. Do these people have jobs/significant others? My guess is not.
    [/Quote]

I guess I'd call them some of the bigger fans of the Bruins. Good for them. I'm sure they had blast driving down and meeting some of the players in person. I envy them as a fan myself living 12 hrs. away......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[Quote]Hey neighbor i'm from Oshawa too....hugh bruin fan...what do the thrid jerseys look like....GO BRUINS![/Quote]

Hey Judgy, you can check out the new jersey on the Bruins website....here's the link:

http://bruins.nhl.com/team/app?articleid=394087&page=NewsPage&service=page

Drop me an email offline if you want to chat about the Bruins: macker007@rogers.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

What's everyone think of the look of the new, third jersey?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Watching the game this afternoon......and I really like them. Definitely going to go out and get one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

The current shoulder patch design/alternate logo, and now emblem for the third jersey, is so cool and such a big improvement over the old "Pooh" bear shoulder patch/third jersey. But, I did like the gold color and the jagged white lines of the old third jersey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joekool. Show joekool's posts

i made it out to the game, my first of the year, and i have to say the new jerseys look great. if hockey jerseys werent so rediculously expensive and i didnt buy last year's i would have picked one up.
    on another note, it was nice to see that many fans there, it looked like it was just about sold out. and it got loud too. people are starting to show some interest again. go bruins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

Hockey newbie here

well I stop following hockey for a while but I do have to agree the new 3rd jersey looks so classic,so clean and so well designed. this is not just one of those 3rd jerseys you wear just because you were forced too. This one is a pleasure to wear, I bet the players are saying yes this looks way better then the pooh one. Also joekool I do have to agree(in NYC for awhile) that the Bruins are briging back the fans in force. Also the legacy of the Bruins and celts is making our great city of Boston the place to be for championships . So Go Sox,Pats,Celts and Bruins :-D ooh yes also forgot about the N.E Revolution too :)

Sections
Shortcuts