Are the Bruins like the sox regarding weather on gameday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thomasjay77. Show thomasjay77's posts

Are the Bruins like the sox regarding weather on gameday?

I have to take the train in from Worcester and I need to leave at 830 or 10:30, I'd prefer 830, but would be really upset if they postpone the same after I have left.  Any more regular game attendees have an guesses of if they'll postpone.  I see the Mass Pike is all backed up at restricted to 40 mph, thus why I'm taking the train.

Any help would be great.

Worcester Bruins fan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbanksAK. Show FairbanksAK's posts

Re: Are the Bruins like the sox regarding weather on gameday?

Ahhh... The Bruins play indoors... The Sox play outside... hence the dealys... was this a serious question?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thomasjay77. Show thomasjay77's posts

Actually yes it was.

So, no basketball games which are also played inside are EVER postponed due to weather, especially when no one can get in because the roads are backed-up for miles.

I was assuming hockey fans are heartier and a little snow and ice wont spot them, but didn't want to sit on a train for 1.5 hours to be proven wrong.

Thank you Bruin 1810,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT's posts

There is a half an inch of snow on the ground you BO BO. The Celtics are also playing tonight at the Garden so they need all the time they can get to switch it over. This was a dumb question sorry to say.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogsk8r. Show bogsk8r's posts

Unless it's declared a state of emergency, the game will be played!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

even if there is a state of emergency it will played.....I was at a game during an April blizzard against ottawa in the 90's with 25+ inches of snow...and no, I've never heard of a PROFESSIONAL basket ball game post-poned either....maybe colleges, but I've never of a professional indoor game canceled due to weather...............this might have been the dumbest question ever........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

Only during Full, New and Quarter Moon Cycles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Hey guys, take it easy!

The OP was just trying to get some info. It really stinks how some people have to chime in and call a question dumb.

Not everybody knows everything there is to know and sometimes they go where they think they can get a straight answer from people who do.

If you are smart and know these things , answer the guy instead of trying to make him look dumb.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

AnonymousUno:

You are not the board police. Neither am I.

But there may be such a thing, so watch out!

Sections
Shortcuts