Around the League

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Around the League

This thread purely for hockey fans (not necessarily have to be a Bruins fan)
    Feel free to weigh in on any hockey related conversation.

Pretty good game between Leafs and Sabres. Both goalies have been outstanding.
    When Bruins play Leafs Thornton better be ready to drop the gloves. Orr will be on the prawl and someone must tame him . Bitz you stay out of it.

The news of the night is how long will Ovechkin be out ! Knee on knee .  I 've always said on Ovy's play. " You live by the sword and you'll die by the sword " .  Just brutal.
    Not sure he's hurt but the league will suspend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Around the League

LOL...  what's even worse you got to see Vokoun getting whaCked in the head by his player (Ballard) . I'm sure youTube will have this one soon.
    Crazy monday ! 
    Now GO PATS !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Around the League:

Pretty good game between Leafs and Sabres. Both goalies have been outstanding. When Bruins play Leafs Thornton better be ready to drop the gloves. Orr will be on the prawl and someone must tame him . Bitz you stay out of it. The news of the night is how long will Ovechkin be out ! Knee on knee .  I 've always said on Ovy's play. " You live by the sword and you'll die by the word".Just brutal. Not sure he's hurt but the league will suspend. Posted by BsLegion

Having fun on here talking to yourself ? LoL! Didn't see the first period of the Laffs-Sabres game. I take it Colton dropped the glove a few times. Can't wait to see the 2nd and 3rd period of the Pens-Rangers game.

Whoa listen to that Brick is calling the game on Versus and Phil is in the box to start the 2nd! Pats are going down tonight by the way Hee Hee

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Bs- are you trying to converse with yourself!  Keep the updates coming!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from roy22. Show roy22's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League:
    Bs- are you trying to converse with yourself! 
    Posted by stingerjp

Bslegion is just trying to get her post count up as usual. Because "real fans have high post counts" Pretty pathetic if you are having conversations with yourself on a message board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Leafs can't score and I am loving it.

I hate saying this because he's gone and it should never be brought up but man, Kessel is fun to watch.  He's so good at creating chances on the ice.  I miss him but I have no issue cheering against him and the Laffs.  Down 1-0 after 2 periods.  I'm loving it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Leafs can't score and I am loving it. I hate saying this because he's gone and it should never be brought up but man, Kessel is fun to watch.  He's so good at creating chances on the ice.  I miss him but I have no issue cheering against him and the Laffs.  Down 1-0 after 2 periods.  I'm loving it. Posted by 306bruinsfan

2-0 Sabres loving that even more! Miller plays better as the game goes on too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

For Roy . Deux a zero les Sabres.
    Leafs are always on PP. Sickening refs

Tonite though it's GO PATS !

P.S. even my wife (big Pats fan) into both games tonite, hockey n football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Hopefully the injury will teach him a thing or two, because any suspension won't, as he wouldn't have to actually serve any of it. (If he gets suspended for 5 games, the Caps simply won't put him on the IR until those games are done, that way when he's ready to return they can put him right in the lineup)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hopefully the injury will teach him a thing or two, because any suspension won't, as he wouldn't have to actually serve any of it. (If he gets suspended for 5 games, the Caps simply won't put him on the IR until those games are done, that way when he's ready to return they can put him right in the lineup)
    Posted by davecarr

Do you have an update on his situation ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

i just wish someone had made him pay the price when he did that ridiculous dance around his twig

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Nope, just what I'm reading on TSN/Yahoo/NHL. Still can't find a clip of the actual hit...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

atdhe's carrying the game, you can watch it there. Still waiting for a clip but I'm going tobe calling it a night in a few minutes

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Saw the clip and Ovy was being hepled off the ice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Nope, just what I'm reading on TSN/Yahoo/NHL. Still can't find a clip of the actual hit...
    Posted by davecarr

NHL.com has it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Leafs/Sabres is a good game?  The Leafs look like an AHL team that doesn't pass. #81 missed two assignments resulting in goals, but is shooting the heck out of the puck from everywhere. It doesn't look like he trusts anybody on his team to work with.

BAD GAME!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Game over 3-0 Sabres. Miller SO.
    Leafs played very well in 1st period .  Kessel a non-factor ,  he is their best player and if he doesn't score this team loses. 
    Hey Bookboy did you see Ballards slash to the head on his own goalie ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Just watched the Ovie knee on knee clip. This guy is going to have a short career playing like that. Don't get me wrong cause I love the way he plays but he is a little reckless sometimes and one day they will be saying the same stuff like they do about Orr and Neely.( shortened career wise). Anyways if the NHL is thinking about suspending him, maybe they should wait until he steps back on the ice before they make a ruling.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Game over 3-0 Sabres. Miller SO. Leafs played very well in 1st period .  Kessel a non-factor ,  he is their best player and if he doesn't score this team loses.  Hey Bookboy did you see Ballards slash to the head on his own goalie ?
    Posted by BsLegion

Yep.  Ba-ru-tal.  Tantrums never help, but man.... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Watching game Sens-Ducks and cheering for Ducks for more tha one reason.
    1- The obvious Sens are behind the Bruins.
    2- Ducks must stay ahead of the Leafs.  Those picks we have must be good ones.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Ducks will get better this is definitely not the team I saw live that blew the Bruins away 6-1 in October. Good game though 9 min. left all tied up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yes heading to OT.  Let's go Ducks ! Get that extra point and pull away from the Leafs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Leafs will finish last.
    The Canes will be stronger once Cam Ward gets back

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL the Rocky music in Anaheim for the shootout !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah games at Anaheim are goofy to say the least. Funny Pete Peeters is the Ducks goalie coach he was great in 1983 when he won the Vezina. Too bad he didn't help the Ducks they lose in a shootout.

Sections
Shortcuts