Around the League

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Around the League

Giguere looked horrible.  Kovalev always does that move and in the last game against the Bruins Thomas stomped him.  He's seen that move over and over again.
    Too bad. They got a point.
    Just the Ducks is a much better team than that. I just don't understand as in the playoffs they were a hair away to the final.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

9 games on the NHL schedule tonight. Antropov and Kubina return to Toronto tonight for the first time since signing with the Thrashers.Oh yah who's that sniper that plays for Atlanta used to play with Savard ?.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm watching Habs - Flyers.  Curious to see if friday nite was just another episode of Twilght Zone !
    GOAL !  Flyers 1-0.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That was a nice goal by Briere and a nice fight with big George Laraque!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I missed Laraque's fight.  Wtih who did he drop his gloves ?
    Canes winning 2-0 and Sabres losing 2-0 . Good news for Bruin fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Riley Cote fought Big George pretty quick pops by Laraque then Cote got the take down. Cammarelli is a great skater and player as we saw the other night. There you go Mike gets the assist on the Habs first goal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Later on after the Canes-Pens game check out the save by Manny Legace on Billy Guerin Awesome! 3-2 Canes Hang in there Carolina. Then Fluery with his own great save good game here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Flyers are hopeless . I think Richards is hurt again this year. Just not the same player.
    Biggest problem the Flyers, GOALTENDING !
    All these teams , including the Bruins friday nite are making Price look good and building confidence.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why oh why did the Bruins have to play that 100th year game in Montreal .
    Habs are on a roll now. Teams can't seem to score, Habs are constantly on the PK but yet team cannot take advantage. Goaltending has been stellar.
    5 on 5 they've perfected the trap,  last nite against Flyers they drowned them in it and won the game 3-1 on 13 shots !! Flyers only had 15.
    Camalleri has 5 goals in 3 games (including tonites game not done yet), total 16 for the season.
    All this while missing their best player Markov, out with injury.
    Only the Bruins can bring them back to earth but won't happen as Bruins don't play them again this year . 
    Seems like Habs get pumped after beating the Bruins although if they lose to the Bruins their confidence takes a beating.  Funny how that is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't know how Doc Emrick can keep a straight having to listen to Chico Resch trying to handle the English language. Don't get me wrong Chico is fun to listen too and knows hockey but tends too babble. Canes missed an open net and had a PP in the last minute.

And next on TSN Curling from Edmonton! Quick set the DVR!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yup, Leafs were up 2-0 and the Isles game back to tie it. 
    Blake with just more than 4mins to go got a lucky one on a mis-read by D and goalie.
    It's time for the Bruins to put a stop to the Leafs 2game winning streak !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Check out Big Buffs OT Goal on NHL TV once the highlights go up. Blackhawks vs. Rangers game winning rush by Dustin Byfuglien! Awesome goal and then of course the best goal song Chelsea Dagger comes on!

"Someone said you was asking after me
                               But I know you best as a blagger
                              I said tell me your name is it sweet?
                              She said my boy it's dagger oh yeah"

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League:
    [QUOTE]Giguere looked horrible.  Kovalev always does that move and in the last game against the Bruins Thomas stomped him.  He's seen that move over and over again. Too bad. They got a point. Just the Ducks is a much better team than that. I just don't understand as in the playoffs they were a hair away to the final. Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Yah Anaheim is puzzling with the talent they have and there at Detroit tonight so it doesn't get any easier. Carolina is already up 1-0 over the Caps they need to put some wins together. Think they will even though they lost to a very good Devils team Wednesday night. Blackhawks at the Sabres later.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

WoW how bad are the Flyers down 3 - 0 tonight and they signed John Grahame LoL! I like it nothing like seeing Hartnell and his red locks in the doldrums!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

11 games on tap tonight battle for 6th place. Atlanta, Boston and Ottawa all hovering around these spots in the Eastern Conference. 2 of the best teams in the East also meet Pens vs. Devils should be a good tilt.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League:
    [QUOTE]WoW how bad are the Flyers down 3 - 0 tonight and they signed John Grahame LoL! I like it nothing like seeing Hartnell and his red locks in the doldrums!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Again down 3-0 but Boucher in nets.
    One thing for sure this Bruins offense can make the other netminders look good.
    EVERYONE SCORES ON THE FLYERS !!!!

Tough game,  was streaming it while watching Bruins on TV and there were 4 fights just in the first,  bit hits and lots of pay back fro Richards hit on Button.

Can Brodeur do it tonite ?

I'm glad Thrashers scoring on Halak as Habs are show-casing him and would hate to see them get a good player in return on a trade.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

CONGRATS BRODEUR !!!  MOST SHUTOUTS EVER .
    Timmy you got some catching up to do.

Flyers Boucher hurt ,  now what ???

Are the Avs for real ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Well everyone scores on the Flyers but the Bruins. Just watched the Pens-Devils highlights on Versus nice tribute to Brodeur. Man what has happened Mason of Columbus not even playing tonight or he got yanked for Garon. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

With Boucher gone...I wouldn't be surprised to see a move for Halak right after the freeze lifts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If you have Center Ice dial up the Caps-Sabres game it's good one!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Well we're keeping up with the Sabres, pretty good with all the injuries we're having.
    Habs smashed the Canes. Halak again stellar in nets and is being dangled around the league . I predict Habs having a great 2nd half of the season.
    Sens just not in it.  I think some heads will roll and GM going to get the axe with that team.
    Chicago shuts out again the Wings.  They're having more trouble than the Bruins as nothing is working there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sabres vs. Pens tonight should be a good one. Then later Chicago vs. Dallas another good tilt. Jordan Staal already gets Pittsburgh going 1-0

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Heh heh. Ryan Miller. What a bum! It's obvious the Sabres play better when Lalime is in net Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Anyone watching? Canes v Rangers going into the last 5 tied at 1 apiece. Hoping to see the Canes haul in the Leafs. Also Tampa got an early lead against the Pens.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Canes win in OT. Sweet lead up play and goal from.. Ray Whitney.