Around the League

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Re: Around the League

I watched Mr. Ryder in person last night, folks and he was at his "peripheral" best.  Fair enough, fourth-liners don't get the same minutes but his own play put him there in the first place.  He just wasn't in the middle of the mix as someone with his skills, though frustratingly inconsistent, not to mention his price tag, should be.  As so many others have said already, PC would be wise to explore offers for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anything RHO a 5th rounder, pass Ryder through waivers he must be gone this summer. OK much better Detroit just scored 4-3 Cmon Wings!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Anybody see Carcillo, holding, roughing and interference against Holmstrom just now?

Carcillo MUST get at least the extra penalty, then these zebras must be freakin blind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Carcillo is a rat. He doesn't even try to play hockey. He's only interested in getting in the face of his opponent. We knew that already though...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Wow.  I just hope this Flyers team shows up for the Leafs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League:
    Anything RHO a 5th rounder, pass Ryder through waivers he must be gone this summer. OK much better Detroit just scored 4-3 Cmon Wings!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

SanDog - I'm with you on that, buddy.  As it stands right now, hopefully headed towards the post-season, Ryder is probably the club's best scorer!  (Bit of a scary thought, really.)  There were times last night where I purposely watched only him and unfortunately he didn't generate much for the Bruins.  He was of no impact especially since he was usually not involved in the play.  Its not that he wasn't trying but...he just didn't seem to be doing anything to assist the team.

Maybe we're seeing him in his Hab-form or something but that 4 million, at present, could be put to better use.  Whether PC's pondering a bounce-back year from him, remains to be seen but count me among those hoping to see his salary shifted from the team cap for what, I don't know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Wow.  I just hope this Flyers team shows up for the Leafs.
    Posted by BadHabitude
    One good thing, it was an early game. They should be in Toronto in good time for supper and a good sleep (no excuses) go Flyers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sabres taking care of business clinching the northeast while beating the Rangers good deal NY is going nowhere. Great back n forth game on Versus Caps 5-3 over the Pens.

Thank you Montreal for blowing a 3rd period lead and pushing the Isles away from the Laffs. Tampa and Florida not so much got creamed and stay within 2 points of TO. Gotta find out the tiebreaker if TO, NY and Tampa finish with the same amount of points.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Anyone see Keith Ballard throw the puck in his own net last night? That's one I haven't seen from the Bs this year!

(Says he hoping not to tempt fate)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone see Keith Ballard throw the puck in his own net last night? That's one I haven't seen from the Bs this year! (Says he hoping not to tempt fate)
    Posted by Kurako[/QUOTE]

Ballard's had a bizarre year.  Isn't he the one who in frustration after the opposition scored, meant to smack the net with his stick but instead chopped Vockun across the head?   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Around the League : Ballard's had a bizarre year.  Isn't he the one who in frustration after the opposition scored, meant to smack the net with his stick but instead chopped Vockun across the head?   
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Was it him? That's funny. He'd be great on a line with Wideman Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Saw a crazy stat on Versus Detroit is 13-3 since the Olympic break talk about getting healthy at the right time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

All the teams are scrambling not wanting to play the Wings in the first round LOL.
    Bruins must win, I wonder if Sabres rest Miller since they clinched the 3rd seed .
    Canes will give Habs all they can handle but come Saturday the Leafs will take a beating in Montreal. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League:[QUOTE]All the teams are scrambling not wanting to play the Wings in the first round LOL. Bruins must win, I wonder if Sabres rest Miller since they clinched the 3rd seed . Canes will give Habs all they can handle but come Saturday the Leafs will take a beating in Montreal. 
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I say they will sit Miller tomorrow night for sure. Smile

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from graves296. Show graves296's posts

Just read that lalime is sick and Miller will most likely be the starter

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

The amazing Red Wings have been the best team since the Olympics (13-2-2) and have managed to get to 100 points for an NHL-record 10th straight season.  This is an amazing feat considering only Edmonton has had more man-games lost to injuries than the Red Wings' 300+ this season.  With the rise of Jimmy Howard in goal and the chance that the Wings may finish as high as 5th, there can't be too many teams who want to face the Wings in the first round. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Just saw the Ponikarovsky boarding on Josh Bailey. Yet another cheapshot from the Penguins. What a bunch of Delta Bravos (to borrow a phrase from Support Local).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Two important games as we speak.
    First needs no intro  Rags-Flyers .   Go Flyers Go.  Sorry Hab fans.
    Just shows what goaltending means. Total domination by the Flyers but no goalie and King Henry stealing the period.  1-0 Rags.
    Then starting soon Sabres-Devils and it's Go Devils Go.  Beware of the Devils (a little Sienfeld).  Just want to avoid Devils in the 1st round. Brodeur is on a mission to show he's still no.1. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In the NHL's 1 game playoff game it's now 1-1 ,  Flyers just tied it !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

This is nuts! A shootout for the playoffs :-P

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is nuts! A shootout for the playoffs :-P
    Posted by Kurako

Freakin' nuts !    So intense ,  that's what I'm talking about !
    Bring on the playoffs, amazing intensity.
    Now let's go Jersey !!!
    Sabres leading 1-0.  Brodeur playing and this means they want to win and not face the Bruins ?  LOL
    In the west it's all set .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

B's play the loser unless its OT, right? I think we can take Buffalo. You play this season again and top 4 in NE could finish in a different order. Laffs would still blow ;-P

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

B's play the loser unless its OT, right? I think we can take Buffalo. You play this season again and top 4 in NE could finish in a different order. Laffs would still blow ;-P
    Posted by Kurako

Only way the Bruins don't play Sabres is if Sabres beat Devils in regulation.
    The NJ commentators on MSG are saying that NJ would rather play Boston..Really? Then why not rest Brodeur today ? Putting him in means they really want to win.
    btw Crosby just scored goal no. 51 and is leading for the Rocket Richard trophy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

my connection is flaky. not getting center ice reliably. is cok, er i mean cooke playing?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No Cookie didn't play.
    Crosby and Stamkos both win the Rocket Richard .