1. You have chosen to ignore posts from turk58. Show turk58's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

I say lose Fernandez and resign Auld.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoshades4. Show twoshades4's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

Theres an NHL team in Boston?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

For the buck, AA is the cream of the crop.� Get rid of Manny and sign Hossa with that money!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

is losing a shootout really losing ? i was at the game in washington and after the ot was over i put a bag over my head. bring back well earned ties !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scullerjay. Show scullerjay's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

This is an interesting discussion.� Personally I think your handing off the crown a little too soon.�

Below is a listing based on 'average stats' for the seaon.� Columns after the name in order - Wins/game, goals/game, save percentage, shut outs.� These are just fantasy league statistics, but are somewhat telling.� They are normalized over all positions, hence the rank is not in number order [there are some forwards/defensemen between these rows].� The actual rank in goaltenders, Legace is 27th.� Just looked up average, since it gives a somewhat valid comparison for 2 netminders that have a different number of starts [a lot of people just look at save %.

The second list is the raw stats and the rank based on those.� It is interesting to note some of the names between the Thomas/Auld in the second list - Hasek, Biron, both of Penguins netminders, Gerber, Theodore, Ward, Price,� Smith [the other night],...

Manny Legace (StL - G) 2650.42.43.9100.1Tim Thomas (Bos - G)�2820.52.54.9200.0Alex Auld (Bos - G) 2870.42.71.9060.1Jose Theodore (Col - G) 2900.52.40.9110.0

Name
    G-rank
    wins
    goals
    save%
    sho
    Thomas
    Auld

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

who are you kidding. go back to your habs board. the flopper as you call him is the best goaler in bruins history. resign timmy thomas for another 5 years and get rid of auld. trade rask for more scoring.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

we only win if tim thomas and his raging 5 hole of doom is sitting on the bench, why does he always seem to suck against the habs anyways. we have no wins against them this season and it seems like timmy has started most of the games. maybe when we get a real goalie in there, we'll have a better chance to win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmac77. Show catmac77's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

If Auld is playing better than Thomas, the he deserves to start. Some folks have a problem with that, but I don't.� This is pro sports where the best players play.� You can start Thomas in your video game hockey if it means that much to you.�

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmac77. Show catmac77's posts

at 27 Auld now a #1

Auld to start vs Montreal and another win by ex Bruin Andrew Raycroft last night vs. Islanders

Sections
Shortcuts