Attention LUCIC, HORTON, CHARA et al,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Attention LUCIC, HORTON, CHARA et al,

Just play smart, hard, heads up hockey. The rest will take care of itself! Loyalty goes a long way...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Attention LUCIC, HORTON, CHARA et al,:
    Clean checks deserve no retribution.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You must be a fan of Thornton no punchy in the head if the jersey is pulled over the head in the fight.  It is hockey, fair but it was the playoffs and one of the better players.  Good night Richards if the Bruins have a guy who can handle him.  Me thinks not.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Attention LUCIC, HORTON, CHARA et al, : You must be a fan of Thornton no punchy in the head if the jersey is pulled over the head in the fight.  It is hockey, fair but it was the playoffs and one of the better players.  Good night Richards if the Bruins have a guy who can handle him.  Me thinks not.  
    Posted by islamorada

Lucic or Chara could easily "handle" Richards, but there's no need. Retribution is called for if a hit is deliberately made to hurt. The hit on Krejci was not; even Krejci has said so. If hockey players spent all their time seeking retribution for clean hits they wouldn't have time to play the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yes it was a clean hit, yes I want him on the B's.

The point is he targets the better players, I didn't see him run Sob, and he needs to be made aware and that means a smackdown if he takes out a player. If one of your star players is being targeted you need to stepup.

The message needs to be sent. He had no fear of any messages from the B`s after witnessing the Cooke incident and that needs to be addressed.

I am not talking about dressing the AHL and sending them out, there are 20 players on the bench to take care of business.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Attention LUCIC, HORTON, CHARA et al, : Lucic or Chara could easily "handle" Richards, but there's no need. Retribution is called for if a hit is deliberately made to hurt. The hit on Krejci was not; even Krejci has said so. If hockey players spent all their time seeking retribution for clean hits they wouldn't have time to play the game.
    Posted by duinne

So I repeat in reply to the above statement, it was the playoffs and Krejci was your best player.  Retribution does not mean fighting, it does mean Mr. Richards needs to be handled in a hockey manner, keep your head up.  If not then Krejci may become another Craig Janney.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Attention LUCIC, HORTON, CHARA et al, : So I repeat in reply to the above statement, it was the playoffs and Krejci was your best player.  Retribution does not mean fighting, it does mean Mr. Richards needs to be handled in a hockey manner, keep your head up.  If not then Krejci may become another Craig Janney.  
    Posted by islamorada

So what are you saying? Krejci needs to keep his head up? Richards needs to keep his head up? Don't all hockey players need to keep their heads up? I don't know what you're getting at.

Richards hurt Krejci on a hard but clean check. I don't see what the problem is here. It's a rough game. Players get hurt. That's a risk they all take. Krejci is a skilled offensive player; such players are always going to be targets. As long as the hits are legal, there's little one can do about it other than be alert.

Sections
Shortcuts