Baby b's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Baby b's

The Providence Bruins are loaded with kids. Newsflash - they are going to look bad for a while. It's part of the learning process.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

I'm sure they're breathing a sigh of relief.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Yeah they are young, but they had the Monarchs looking like the Kings Sat. night. Very unexciting game - first time I've seen 2 penalty shots in the same game (both against Providence).
    The only bright side/ stand-out in the whole game was Bartowski. Kid was a step ahead of everyone else on the ice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Didn't Bartkowski finish a -3?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Reflection on how bad the team was, not him as an individual. You can't make all the plays yourself. All

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It's their goaltending that is ... how do you put it ...  crappola LOL
    Thanks Brady for update on Bartkowski.    Is he better than Mcquaid ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

I was at the Friday and Sunday games...pathetic!!!! Schaefer in net on the shootout......gave up 4 on 4 shots, only the "generosity of the ref on the 3rd one disallowing it but it still went in.....reminded me of top shelf tuukka when he was here. This team should be better than this. No goals.....no sniper. Offensively no clue. Hamill....time to go pack your bags.....maybe when Savard comes back we'll get someone back.....Caron would be nice...give him some top line minutes and watch his game develop. I guess we have something against signing better quality AHL guys. Yes, the new kids coming up are supposed to learn from the vets but why can't we get better guys.....(Aucoin, Haydar, Giroux, there are lots of guys who know what they are doing in the AHL). Another year of stiffs in Providence it's starting to look like.