Back again, mes tabarnak

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

Back again, mes tabarnak

is that your last stanley cup coach or your sugar daddy?
    Boston Messiah = Canada's shame!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ko1vu. Show ko1vu's posts

Re: Back again, mes tabarnak

Ouin collice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

[This is a habs fan from Montreal I will answer him in french ....and I cant translate cause they wont post me

Mon sacrament dis moé oû tu restes moi je suis de Montreal et je vais t'en calisser une si t'as pas peur donnes moi ton adresse mon estie de fif ..

GO BRRRRRRRRRRUINS ! !     BRUINS in 4

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

[QUOTE]mews caliss on va toute vous clanché gang d'hostie de redneck de sans-genie
    Posted by Boris666stanley[/QUOTE]

Choad!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Very simple everyone report this racist !  Using religious words to swear.
    Real champ !  Report abuse !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

amene toi,la tapette coin marseille-parkville apres la game...no gun,no blade, just good old fist fight....and dont forget a picture of you,so the doctor will try to reconstruct your face...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boris666stanley. Show Boris666stanley's posts

amene ton petit ami BRUINSNATION qui fait semblant d'etre scandalisé par des sacres(lache tactique d'américain puritain!!!)...i'll take the two of you...and send you to ER..if you make it, in the ambulance...