back to reality after 4 game trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

back to reality after 4 game trip

after playing lightwieght teams on the 4 game trip thrashers sabres. then the pee wee teams blues and wild the bruins head home to face 2 good teams. 1 goal in regulation wont win either of these games. i like the fact we won all 4 but the continued lack of offense is a serious cause for concern. the devils and sens wont miss open nets like these teams. time 2 step up the play for the entire team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Re: back to reality after 4 game trip

It is a serious cause for concern. The wins aren't reassuring unless you know they're playing well enough to make it keep happening.

I had actually predicted a loss to Min because I know Min has been having a hard time, what with new management and all, and the Bs seem to play horrible hockey against the worst teams. But after so many missed chances and open nets (and not just last night), it seems they've reached a new low. They're not even shooting any more. Is Bitz the only forward on this team with any drive?

To be fair, Bergy's been pretty much keeping the team afloat offensively, but even he failed to produce last night.

One thing I noticed, and painfully so, is that the Bs managed to play virtually the enture game without making one play. The whole 60 min was a series of dump-ins.

My nephew plays that way on his worst days-- he's 6. Just shoot the puck in the right direction and someone else might do something with it! Problem is, if everyone's of that mentality, nothing gets done. Well, nothing got done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrGobbles. Show MrGobbles's posts

Mr. Gobbles says that the Wild were missing 2 of their best players and the Bruins barely hung on. They beat last place St. Louis and Minnesota.

Mr. Gobbles is not a fan of Denise 'turnover' Wideman either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I agree, we'll see how they do in the next two games.

However I'm happy to see the Bruins capitalize on the lower teams and take those points.........those are the games you must win if you want to position yourself for a playoff spot. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

WTH! The B's can't win here can they! They win 4 in a row, they get bitched at. If they would've lost they'd b getting bitched at! Geez, who cares how many goals they score? The important thing is 2 pts! One game at a time. So much negativity from so called true fans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

i have to agree with nitemare38. what a bunch of yahoos for finding fault with a 4-for-4 ROAD TRIP...8 points out of 8...jesus, what the hell do you want, 6-1 wins every night like last year? where did that get them??? not the cup, that's for sure...this team is finding an identity right now..they are pretty good in defensive battles and frankly when it's cup time, you better have your defense in line...the offense will always be an issue but savard is back, krejci is skating better, sturm is starting to look better...the d-men are really starting to become a strength, chara is playing like his norris self of late, and morris is strong. Don't forget that the team won 4 in a row with Rask in the net, that's saying a lot. So now the B's have 2 quality goalies and savard is back...did i mention savard is back? anyway, the team is in first place in its division...here's the "reality" check... the facts are not lying, the team is much better now than 3 weeks ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

It's called having an opinion. Not being part of the opinion-factory. Freedom of expression yada yada yada

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

A legit goal called off. missing niedermier and odoya among others leads to a lucky point against a undermanned team.once again the offense sputters and loses a point. wow we should all be so proud.yes i know youcanbesodumb thats why i made a name in your honor.lucky point today time to trade a krejci or someone for a offensive player before its to late
    rask cant carry this team forever.but idiots like you will come down hard on the goalie when it turns around and becomes 2-1 losses in regulation.no move no cup lucky to make the playoffs like it or not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

You are joking right? Since when is a goal scored after the net is off AND after the play has been blown dead, good????

Not only is this basic knowledge of the game but it is also common sense, you clearly lack both! There have got to be some "New To Hockey" threads you would be more suited for.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Another one goal game. Another great goaltending game wasted. This offense is pathetic while the goaltending is amazing. Things have to change up front or the Bruins will lose in the playoffs due to poor offense once again!!!!!!!!!!!