Back to reality tonight!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Back to reality tonight!!!!!!

Now that everyone has witnessed the Bruins beat a crummy hab team, without thier leading scorer. Tonight they face a Sabres team . Funny how A win makes everyone proclaim Hunwick a great two way player and Rask the next coming of Roy, despite it being his first win in two months!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Back to reality tonight!!!!!!

Wino, I understand your displeasure that TT is not playing but Rask is not that bad either, actually he is quite good.

I hope the real Bruins return and I mean the ones from last year, the ones that we have been seeing of late but just had some hard luck. If those B's return we win 5-1.

I'M EVALUATING!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

no4 I also belive Rask to be a good goalie. But with less then half a NHL season under his belt its a little early to call him great!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I like Boston to take this one.  Sabres have been due for a slump (which they are in) and have relied a lot on Millar who is starting to wear down a bit.

I'll take Rask and the Bruins to win 3-2

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

I like Rask.....he is doing fine.  How do you expect him to win games if his team scores 1 goal per game?  The problem isnt Julien either...its the whole team....there just isnt enough talent on this team to make a push. Blame Jacobs and PC....they put this team together,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MontrealBruin. Show MontrealBruin's posts

You play the guy who is playing best. Right now, that's not TT.

It's about what'e best for the team, not its personalities.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I promise when the Bruins score one or two goals. I wont be one of the bonehead trolls blaming the goalie!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

What made you think i was a Hab i hate the Habs with a passion. As for my common sense how does this grab you. You bash Julien yet he had a good year coaching the Bruins over acheivers last year did he go nuts in 1 year. As for Julien being fired in New Jersey, after he was fired did they win the cup that year.

You point out stats like Vezina don't you think him winning had a lot to do with the coaching style of Julien or do you think he stole all the wins himself. The Viezina and Jennings awards are team awards and should be attributed to the team and the goalie. I take it you don't like the defensive style of hockey Julien preaches. I will tell you what you maroon he made Thomas as successfull as he became because of the system they installed.

Do you really think they could play fire wagon hockey like the Oilers and Penquins of the past. Those teams had goalies like Fuhr and Barrasso ones who made ten bell saves.

Hey i hope Thomas wins every game he plays  i just never liked his style and still don't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

What is it with TT fans? The guy is not some type of saint or god. He is not the same goalie of last year and can't find it anymore. We all want him to play good for the sake of the B's but to defend him when he is not playing up to his own standards is rediculous. The team is challenged to score so they all are to blame for where they are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Cryingwino is TT's bf.  Rask will have another solid performance and i expect the Bruins to carry the same effort as the last 5 games.  All the games with the Sabres have been close ones so far.  I expect a 2-1 or 3-2 i hope for the Bruins.  The powerplay has to step up for the remaining portion of the season. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Are you fricking kidding me. Thomas could have never stopped half the breakaways Fuhr had to stop when the Oilers won there cups. Have you seen Thomas in a shoot out. Don't you think its down right embarassing they way he plays in them.

Rask may have won the cups with the Oilers because he could stop breakaways.

Did Julien not call out Wideman, Ryder and others by saying they need to perform to a higher level. The good players must play better i think was his quote.

Sorry if he has upset your hubby Timmy by calling him out he should have thick skin by now after toiling around in beer leagues in europe for years before breaking into the NHL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Everyone say AAAWWWHHH.  Poor wino his hero is falling off his pedestal.  Facts are Facts and we win more with Rask in goal.  TT is being paid like an elite goalie and playing like and average one, something had to give.  It is too bad that we had to wait until we dropped out of the playoffs for Jullien to final see the light.  The team is more important than any single player and we have to play the players that give us the best chance of winning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: Back to reality tonight!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Back to reality tonight!!!!!! :  Of course a rookie has a smaller contract then a proven vet. Thats just common sense which I understand you lack.
    Posted by notacryingwino

That's why i love Wino!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I just hope we can pull out back to back wins....it would be huge to go into the break with some points earned.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bs 2-1 vs sabers only loss was a 2-1 game in which miller saved the day bs dominated  we finish 6th play buf in rd 1 mark it down

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Gotta go with the B's in this one.  The Sabres are playing pooring and the B's should be alright.  I know i'm not making a strong case but i just have a hunch :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Goaltending is the least of the Bruins problems although neither goalie has been a saint this year they have both let in some weak ones. Why argue about it ?? We can all agree that we have a great tandem in place.

The offence is another story, but it will come around HOPEFULLY!!

4-2 Bruins tonight

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I hope we get back to reality and score 274 goals and only allow 190 that is reality not the 10 game losing streak.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Sabre's made their push, they're on break now.  I see a blowout possible if the B's play with intensity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Great thought Lucic but as long as Julien remains as coach, we will never have a good offensive again.  Teams have adjusted to his break out.  There has been way too many time that the D to D pass (that Julien coaches them to do) has lead to a turn over.  The funny thing is the fans are blaming the defencemen for this and not the coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Miller has let a few soft ones in lately lets hope this trend continues.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Orrthebest  Thomas is not average.  He is not an elite goaltender.   Rask is just going to be better.  As for the Julien remark.... hmmm if the center men were playing during the whole season and the wingers were just playing up to expectations then the D to D passes would not be necessary.  Carolina used the tactic last year when the center men were injured in the playoffs, the Bruins were not capable of over coming the deficiency. Now Julien needs to be more creative in his offense for sure.  I cannot agree it is the lack of understanding of what it takes to be an offensive team.  Case in point, if Ovechkin did not play for the Caps, I am sure there would be a different system of defense.  Green would not be roaming away from the blue line towards the net.  This is why Green is not on the Canadian Olympic team in my estimation.  Now I am not saying that isn't the proper way to think, ie.  when Orr was on the ice with Esposito etc. well the same is true.  The Bruins don't have that kind of offensive talent, period.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Nice prediction there wino.  Another win for Rask, when is the last time your boy TT got a win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

I'll take the win but hate to see this team get physically out hit. Opposing teams are skating with heads down with no threat of getting hammered.

Chara 1 hit
    Wheeler 2 hits
    Begin 1 hit
    Thornton 3 hits
    Lucic 1 hit
    Morris 1 hit
    Wideman 1 hit
    Ferrence 1 hit
    Hunwick 1 hit

CJ -- get with the program -- bench somebody -- anybody -- get Sobotka back in the lineup.

Sections
Shortcuts