Begin moved to first line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Begin moved to first line

Why not?  Problem is Sturm is still on there, Sturm should be moved to at least the second line.  Just put anybody up there except Bitz, Ryder or Sturm.  Anybody.  Please.  Send a message to Ryder and Sturm.  Let them cool their heels on the 2nd or even better, 3rd line.  Make them earn the first line.  Begin deserves to be rewarded.  I didn't like him in his previous life, is it just me?  Or is he not playing dirty the way I remembered him in past lives?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Begin moved to first line

I was thinking the same thing about Begin.

I wish he would play more abrasive, he needs to get under the skin of the opponent's and start stirring things up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Wow! I thought that was just a suggestion then I saw this.

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2009/12/first-line_duty.html

Bitz is back to the 4th line and Wheeler/ Krejci / Ryder line is back together.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Why not put Begin there? Everyone else has has a chance with Savard!......<bring....bring />..... Hold on my phone is ringing......got to go, that was CJ calling asking if I wanted to play on the wing with Savard tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Your right we have nothing to lose

Sturm Savard Begin
    Wheels Krejci Ryder
    Paille Berg. Rechhi
    Thorn. Sobotka Bitz

Chara  Wideman
    Boychuk Hunwick
    Ference McQuaid

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

lol a career mucker on the 1st line!

HOW MANY LINE COMBOS ARE YOU GOING TO TRY JULIEN????

What next? Play Rask on the wing when Thomas is net?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bitz should have never been taken off the 4th to begin with. Begin on the 1st line     Mercy! How desperate does it make Julien look ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Begin moved to first line:
    [QUOTE]Bitz should have never been taken off the 4th to begin with. Begin on the 1st line     Mercy! How desperate does it make Julien look ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

I like it, it should have been the first experiment before the crazy Bitz thing.  Don't like that CJ stuck with the Bitz experiment for so long.

Sections
Shortcuts