Bench Ference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickenfinger47. Show chickenfinger47's posts

Bench Ference

He was awful tonight.  Im so sick of people drooling all over this guy, he simply is not very good.  Id rather see Hnidy out there, he is much more physical and wont turn the puck over and take stupid shots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from powderrider2002. Show powderrider2002's posts

Re: Bench Ference

Hnidy i would love to see back in the line up . But i like to see montador sit. to many turn overs in the netural zone and our zone. seems lost at times

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Ference had a brutal game last night.  but so did other B's d-men.

Montador needs to sit before Ference.  Putting Hnidy in may help out cleaning the slot in front of thomas.  there were alot of cane's players crashing the net last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I would have to agree, I don't know why Hnidy isn't in instead of Montador anyways.  Ference looked bad last night, but the forwards were letting the Cane's get too much momentum through the neutral zone too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGold. Show BleedGold's posts

Ference is definitely showing some serious rust out there and unfortunately for him the playoffs is the time to work through something like that. I thought he had his worst game of the year last night.

Wideman was also a non-factor after taking that big hit in the corner. These two guys are our best puck moving defensemen and with them both playing poorly it's no wonder why we looking so terrible in the neutral zone last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

I find it funny people are complaining about Ference when our Norris Trophy nominated defenceman was -3.  Chara was on the ice for all three goals against.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yup, Chara sucked last night.  The shorthanded goal was simply his fault.  Bad pass, late getting back, watched the pass from the back of the net go by him and then the shot go by him and through Timmy.  He did a great job of starting it off, then watching the entire play unfold and to top it off, screen his goalie.

However, nobody played great except Carolinas goalie.  Did ANYONE think the Bruins would go undefeated on their way to winning the Cup?  They are a better team, theyve played like a better team all year.  They need to learn from this game and CONTINUE playing like the better team.

Ference was rusty, yup, but Montador hasnt looked good since coming over.  Ive been a fan of Hnidy since his days in Ottawa:  He always played well against us and I was glad when they picked him up.  He has been very good for the Bruins all year.  Ference is a much better D-Man than he looked last night, but it was simply rust.  Montador has been playing poor since coming over.  Sit Montador, play Hnidy, its that simple.

Chara/Wideman
    Ference/Ward
    Stuart/Hnidy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins0615. Show Bruins0615's posts

All ther Ds were pretty bad tonight with the best performance out of them from Ward. My opinion is Montador should be benched in favor of Hnidy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Chara was on the ice with Carolina's best and he gets a lot of ice time. Of course he was -3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathanrules. Show stanjonathanrules's posts

Montador is the new Glen Wesley and that is not a good thing at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I agree with giving Hnidy a shot. But it is one game people...one single game. You didnt expect them to go 16-0 did you? I'd save line shakeups for a player missing in action for multiple games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cheese72. Show cheese72's posts

The only reason Montador is playing is because they traded for him-much better chemistry with Hnidy/Stuart

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]The only reason Montador is playing is because they traded for him-much better chemistry with Hnidy/Stuart
    Posted by cheese72[/QUOTE]

I don't get how that's a reason.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins0615. Show Bruins0615's posts

[QUOTE]The only reason Montador is playing is because they traded for him-much better chemistry with Hnidy/Stuart
    Posted by cheese72[/QUOTE]

We got him for depth. No requirement to play a player because you traded for him at the deadline.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

The whole team played like sh"t!!! You cant blame just a few guys!!!! It was a horrible team effort, thats the bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]Yup, Chara sucked last night.  The shorthanded goal was simply his fault.  Bad pass, late getting back, watched the pass from the back of the net go by him and then the shot go by him and through Timmy.  He did a great job of starting it off, then watching the entire play unfold and to top it off, screen his goalie. However, nobody played great except Carolinas goalie.  Did ANYONE think the Bruins would go undefeated on their way to winning the Cup?  They are a better team, theyve played like a better team all year.  They need to learn from this game and CONTINUE playing like the better team. Ference was rusty, yup, but Montador hasnt looked good since coming over.  Ive been a fan of Hnidy since his days in Ottawa:  He always played well against us and I was glad when they picked him up.  He has been very good for the Bruins all year.  Ference is a much better D-Man than he looked last night, but it was simply rust.  Montador has been playing poor since coming over.  Sit Montador, play Hnidy, its that simple. Chara/Wideman Ference/Ward Stuart/Hnidy
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Good Post

From a PJ basher, he and the 4th line played well. Good tempo to the line.

Poor breakout, puck movement and passing decisions seemed to be the rule for all out there. It was like the B's were playing with a non frozen puck it just kept bouncing over their sticks. They still played well at  times, Ward just stood on his head and we missed a few golden opportunities.

Chara won't make the same mistakes with Stahl next game.

Seen news on Sturm and Hunwick skating. Is this playoff propaganda or will they be returning soon???

Greatest Of All Time!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]Ference is definitely showing some serious rust out there. Wideman was also a non-factor after taking that big hit in the corner. These two guys are our best puck moving defensemen and with them both playing poorly it's no wonder why we looking so terrible in the neutral zone last night.
    Posted by BleedGold[/QUOTE]

Agreed on both I don't think Ference should sit because he was ineffective but he doesn't look a 100% coming off the injury and Wideman needs to pick up his QB duties on the PP bigtime!

Sections
Shortcuts