Bench Ryder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Bench Ryder

Seriously, someone has to tell him that he is expected to score here and there. Kyjeci and Sturm need to pick it up too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Bench Ryder

I think they know this.

As neither of us are the coach, it is hard to say whether motivation is at the core of the struggles or maybe something else. Minor injury, paying closer attention to defense with two rookies being brought up to fill slots. There are other factors involved than motivaion, perhaps opposing teams are paying close attention to these players because they know players like Bitz, Begin, Thornton and a few others are even more offensively challenged than the 3 you mention.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Bench Ryder:
    [QUOTE]Seriously, someone has to tell him that he is expected to score here and there. Kyjeci and Sturm need to pick it up too.
    Posted by perrysound[/QUOTE]

Like savard, krecji has no one that is scoring on his line and his effort is much better than anyone elses right now,Bitz belongs on the 4th line, Savard needs help..badly.and ryder, send him back to montreal for a package of smoked meat..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Bench Ryder, I don't care.

Someone has to rock this boat, and benching Ryder is a good start.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeefaroniBruin. Show BeefaroniBruin's posts

Ryder has not scored since Dec 12th.

Pc decided to pay this bum $4M a year. What a complete and total disgrace.

You can ship Julien and Ryder these two closet habs back to Montreal for a bucket of pucks as far as I am concerned

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Goal for him tonight!! hahaha  Ryder has been playing fairly well the last five or six games, he will get his 25 or 30....thats what they paid for, a 30 goal scorer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He also needs to do some work along the boards... he is always getting beat in those battles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I'll take his play over quite a few others but I would like him to score more, even as bad as he has been, he has had a lot of chances and is on pace for20+ goals.

If we can get through this injury bug we have had since playoffs last year and pick up a player for Savard, our production should increase exponentially.

We had another at times lacklustre effort, but we did score some goals. We just need some intensity!

I have probably said bench, trade or send them to the minors on about more than half the team. The watching of this team is so frustrating when you know the talent is there and the chances to win games we have lost. 

The story is we have to hold the fort, ride out the storm etc. until all are healthy and we have picked up a player for Sav. We don't have to like it but there will be nothing done before we know which way we are going with all players on deck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Example: It's called "taking inventory" on NHL Center Ice Sirius Radio today they talked about Bob Gainey's situation waiting to see how the team plays with Markov and Gionta playing healthy. Then you "take inventory"

As much as i've screamed out with impatience about Ryder's play. I think the Bs are stuck with him even though he does not have an NTC. PC will "take inventory" of the Bs with a healthy team after the holidays. Savard will need a consistent winger eventually or the Bs are toast in the playoffs.