BENCH WIDEMAN!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

BENCH WIDEMAN!!!!

Holy crap the guy is playing horrible!!!!   Gave away the puck for the first goal against and now almost gave up the second by letting Vanek walk around him like he is the face off dot!    He doesn't deserve another minute of ice time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: BENCH WIDEMAN!!!!

Appears contagoius -- Ryder with a perfect feed for a Buffalo goal. Top it off with Wheeler missing an open net with Miller on the ice and another open net with Miller off the ice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

No, bench Ference! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

As John McEnroe is famous for saying " ARE YOU SERIOUS" ?

I always say I would take Widemans gambles because he tries.. sometimes it backfires, but to nitpick his every mistake on the ice is simply stupid..The guy help set up the game winner with a beautiful cross ice pass right on the tape near the post for Satan.. not many guys can do that.. and that's what you get with Wideman.. Stop the hate on this guy.. Julien has not broken this guy's confidence one bit and I say good for him..

Lot of guys tonite coughed up pucks, Ference, MCQuaid, Chara, Hunwick ( the human turnover machine )  Ryder, classic bonehead on Buffalo's second goal..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Well put cowboy9.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: BENCH WIDEMAN!!!!:
    As John McEnroe is famous for saying " ARE YOU SERIOUS" ? I always say I would take Widemans gambles because he tries.. sometimes it backfires, but to nitpick his every mistake on the ice is simply stupid..The guy help set up the game winner with a beautiful cross ice pass right on the tape near the post for Satan.. not many guys can do that.. and that's what you get with Wideman.. Stop the hate on this guy.. Julien has not broken this guy's confidence one bit and I say good for him.. Lot of guys tonite coughed up pucks, Ference, MCQuaid, Chara, Hunwick ( the human turnover machine )  Ryder, classic bonehead on Buffalo's second goal..
    Posted by cowboys9

Well said.