bergeron back to old self

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

bergeron back to old self

on recchi's goal last night i believe bergeron showed the type of player he really is, not that he hasnt all year, but the dekes and moves he put on the toronto defense reminded me of the game in the 05-06 season when he did the same type of thing but scored instead of passing. 

bergeron 05-06 season highlights
    the goal im refering to starts at 1:46 into the video 

bergeron last night
    the goal from recchi happens at 3:30 into the video

i believe that both goals resemble the type of player, and how good bergeron actually is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: bergeron back to old self

Confidence,Confidence, Confidence! You can see it more and more with each shift. He's really starting to click with Sturm and Recchi as well. Patrice deserves this success! His Face Off % wins is off the charts as well!

Sidney Crosby FO% 57.1 Face Offs Won 353. Patrice Bergeron
    FO% 59.3 Face Offs Won 333 not to shabby and very important come April.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Right on Dawg,  first goal is all about Bergy winning the faceoff back to Morris.
    He and Sturm were a great tandem back before the injury and showing it again.  Recchi blending in well.
    Can't wait till Lucic gets back and Wheeler will be back with Krejci and Ryder . That's another good line.
    Of course Lucic with Savy it's a given.
    Patience and we'll see PC making a move or two.  Looking good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

This guy is one of the best two way players in the NHL.. plain and simple.. nothing that he does surprises me.. had he not been injured a few years back this guy would have been a superstar in the league ..
    I still remember what a combo him and Crosby were at the World Juniors a while back in 05 when Canada took Gold and Bergeron was the leading scorer.. take a look at the stats below and some of the names on board..

GP G A Pts PIM
    Flag of Canada.svg Patrice Bergeron 6 5 8 13 6
    Flag of Canada.svg Ryan Getzlaf 6 3 9 12 8
    Flag of Russia.svg Alexander Ovechkin 6 7 4 11 4
    Flag of Canada.svg Jeff Carter 6 7 3 10 6
    Flag of the Czech Republic.svg Rostislav Olesz 7 7 3 10 12
    Flag of Russia.svg Evgeni Malkin 6 3 7 10 16
    Flag of Canada.svg Sidney Crosby 6 6 3 9 4
    Flag of the United States.svg Drew Stafford 7 5 4 9 14
    Flag of Sweden.svg Johannes Salmonsson 6 5 3 8 0
    Flag of the Czech Republic.svg Petr Vrána 7 5 3 8 16

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCan. Show BruinsCan's posts

100% agree.. his determination to drive down the middle with confidence shows why this Bruins team decided to pay him the big money and build around him.

Remember, this is the first time he has played at his playing weight since his injury.  He still isn't as strong as he could be and will be going forward.  What a great story he is, a true worrior  - GO BRUINS  GO PATRICE BERGERON!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from d-banthis-krejci46. Show d-banthis-krejci46's posts

he looks great out there. Marco is looking better too, lets hope that chemistry keeps going

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Bergeron deserves an Olympic back-up player spot at the very least. With his play in both ends of the ice this year and his world junior experience...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Great job Cowboys9

that was really interesting to read

Can anyone see my post here?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Thank God! I been waiting for Bergeron supporters for over a year. Since the injury people have dismissed his ability. I never gave up on the kid, i knew what kind of player he was and just needed a little bit of time.

When healthy, Patrice Bergeron is the best player on the Bruins...Hands down. Don't take my word for it, just ask Claude Julien.

Welcome back Mr. Bergeron!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to bergeron back to old self:
    on recchi's goal last night i believe bergeron showed the type of player he really is, not that he hasnt all year, but the dekes and moves he put on the toronto defense reminded me of the game in the 05-06 season when he did the same type of thing but scored instead of passing.  bergeron 05-06 season highlights http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe5EH15WK3I the goal im refering to starts at 1:46 into the video  bergeron last night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYTj03t98c0 the goal from recchi happens at 3:30 into the video i believe that both goals resemble the type of player, and how good bergeron actually is
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

Need a face-off draw...need to kill a pp...need a goal...need the intangible... Bergeron is the best two way player in the league.

Sections
Shortcuts