Bergeron overrated

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Bergeron overrated

Yeah I'm a big bergy fan but he is not what he needs to be. I don't think he will ever bring the physical part that made him great. Too bad but after what he went through, well my hat goes off.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Great Player. Krejci killed us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Bergeron over rated huh? 100% B/S.. he is a rock solid player .. works hard every shift and is awesome on face offs.. He has never been advertised as the next Wayne Grstzky but he is solid... overated? Are you kidding me? By all accounts, he should be the next team captain..  End of story...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

You guys are really grasping for straws... BERGERON was 60% on faceoffs for the series... that is outstanding.  HE is not the GOAL scorer, and most likely never will be, but he killed a ton of penalty time, without scores.

What a bum only 2 goals and 4 assists this series. - Here let me say it for you... YOU ARE A DUMB---

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Bergeron overrated:
    You guys are really grasping for straws... BERGERON was 60% on faceoffs for the series... that is outstanding.  HE is not the GOAL scorer, and most likely never will be, but he killed a ton of penalty time, without scores. What a bum only 2 goals and 4 assists this series. - Here let me say it for you... YOU ARE A DUMB---
    Posted by FenwayChuck
    Well said !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah if i have to build a team Bergy is the kind of guy i want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

i think bergy is still one of the most UNDERRATED guys in the league, to be honest with you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

i think bergy is still one of the most UNDERRATED guys in the league, to be honest with you
    Posted by Wheelhouse46

agreed.... bergy WAS NOT the problem. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Bergeron over rated huh? 100% B/S.. he is a rock solid player .. works hard every shift and is awesome on face offs.. He has never been advertised as the next Wayne Grstzky but he is solid... overated? Are you kidding me? By all accounts, he should be the next team captain..  End of story...
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Well said.  If we had just one more player like him this team would be partying tonight.  One of the best all around players on the team...not a goal scorer, but not every great player is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bennyjo30. Show bennyjo30's posts

I agree with Wheelhouse, Bergeron is a great player who is VERY UNDERRATED. I don't know who you were watching. Our biggest problem was losing Krejci. The team couldn't find their offense after they left. Satan couldn't get much done without him, and it allowed the Flyers D to take over the series.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Its tuff to score and put up big numbers when you have line mates that cant bury the puck in the net.  Bergy does everything well--- you need players like him. Overrated-- not---- underrated --- absolutely!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

I LOVE BERGY
     but who u gonna trade??
    bergy 5.87 mil next yr!
    KREJCI?
    SAVARD?
    COLBORNE? SOBOTKA? SAUVE? SEGUIN? HAMILL?

SEE YA  NEED A RIGHT WING!

PAT SHARPE
    COLIN WILSON
    EVANDER KANE LW BUT

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

I like Bergeron...don't get me wrong...but he is worth trading to Columbus with say Wheeler for their 4th pick in the Draft. Columbus would do it...would you?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Posted by SupportLocal81

Ditto, a centerman needs to have wingers.  A solid second line would be nice too, but Savard was not himself, period.  Krejci was a key loss but not credited for four straight loses!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

I like Bergeron...don't get me wrong...but he is worth trading to Columbus with say Wheeler for their 4th pick in the Draft. Columbus would do it...would you?
    Posted by bruinsfan4778

n o
    only for rick nash
    and there not doing it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Bergy carried the team before the groin injury. But a 5 mil player should. I think with some skill and speed on his line, he could easily put up 80-90 points a year with 25 goals.  And Rex has been outstanding this year, considering he's 42.  Imagine if they had gotten some help from Sturm in these playoffs.

Bergy's a keeper.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Bergy carried the team before the groin injury. But a 5 mil player should. I think with some skill and speed on his line, he could easily put up 80-90 points a year with 25 goals.  And Rex has been outstanding this year, considering he's 42.  Imagine if they had some help from Sturm in these playoffs. Bergy's a keeper.
    Posted by bim09
    YUP
    but alot of money  who u gonna trade???
    we are week on wing
    especialy r wing
    satan?
    racci
    ryder
    thornton? 

ALL JUNK!
     RECCI IS OK BUT OLD. RYDER U KNOW SO WAT UP?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Any team on which Patrice Bergeron is the problem, probably has Gretzky, Super Mario, Orr, Howe, Lafleur, Bossy, Stevens, Bourque, Dryden already on it.