BERGERON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

BERGERON

He really looked like he was in agony!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: BERGERON

Please, Please, Please, Please, be a deep bruise and nothing else CRIPES!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

if bergy out witch i hope not, bring up a goon vs the penns to lay the smack down thur night , 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

They just announced that Bergies XRay were negative and his injury is believed to be a bruise.. still uncertain if he will play Thursday but the news is encouraging.. ( thank the hockey gods for this one)...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

MurphysLaw74 on Twitter - X-Rays negative on Patrice Bergeron's leg. Good news for a team that has become the Bad News Bruins in terms of injuries.

Just needed to confirm Whew!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

We need players to go to the net to score, they go to the net and get hurt, go figure.

CJ with 5-2 lead, that is when you play your 3rd and 4th liners in last 2 mins of play not when you are down 3-2. Hopefully this helps cj.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from roydelaney. Show roydelaney's posts

Good point No4BobbyOrr-GOAT.

Unfortunately, I sincerely doubt CJ is going to figure that one out!  He hasn't changed anything about his coaching to address different issues throughout the season. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Hope he can play we can't afford to lose him!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Hope he's OK!! This team can't survive missing Savard and Bergy. His 2 way play has paid more benefits than show up on the score board. It's a big reason why the B's are low in goals allowed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to
    Hope he's OK!! This team can't survive missing Savard and Bergy. His 2 way play has paid more benefits than show up on the score board. It's a big reason why the B's are low in goals allowed.
    Posted by jwb413

I agree 100%.  Great defensive forward.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

This is some great news.  Maybe this season will finally turn around!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

In Response to Re: BERGERON:
    They just announced that Bergies XRay were negative and his injury is believed to be a bruise.. still uncertain if he will play Thursday but the news is encouraging.. ( thank the hockey gods for this one)...
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Thanks a lot SupportLocal81...You are one knowledgeable Bruin fan. I like to read your posts because you speak from the heart. Goodjob!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Oh man, my wife and I were praying that it was just a stinger when Bergie was helped off the ice.  Let's hope that the swelling doesn't become an issue and Bergeron will be good to go on Thursday.

It did seem to be an odd time of the game to have Stuart firing into the crowd.  You hate to see a player go down to friendly fire, especially in the last minutes of a lopsided game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Oh man, my wife and I were praying that it was just a stinger when Bergie was helped off the ice.  Let's hope that the swelling doesn't become an issue and Bergeron will be good to go on Thursday. It did seem to be an odd time of the game to have Stuart firing into the crowd.  You hate to see a player go down to friendly fire, especially in the last minutes of a lopsided game.
    Posted by Mutant211

Good segway into what another poster stated and I agree now that it was brought up. and it was directed at CJ.. when you are losing in the later stages of a game.. you keep your best offensive line/s out there in hopes of scoring.. but when you are in the last few minutes of a game and leading by a few goals.. why chance keeping your best offensive players out there.. sit them and send out the third or fourth line.. makes sense to me.. so my point being.. why was Bergeron out there at that stage of the game and not the third or fourth line? Seems so obvious a coaching decision but wasn't made.. had he not been out there at that time, he would not have been injured... CLAUDE   !!!! R U LISTENING? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

Thank goodness..

On another note, CJ...We are not killing him if some of his "scorers" actually put the puck in the net in those 2-1, 3-2 games. 

The elephant in the room here isn't the coach, it's guys that should be scoring that are not.  Last few games, that's turned around, let's hope it keeps up.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vilho. Show Vilho's posts

totally agree that Bergy shouldn't necessarily have been out there, but the way the Bruins have blown any and all 3rd period leads, it feels like no lead is safe.  Glad he's okay though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I agree that he should not have been out there, I said that with 5 minutes left to go as well. If he broke something I would have drove down to Boston personally from Montreal and give CJ a piece of my mind lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Someone has to be out there you can't keep the 4th line on the ice for 5 minutes in a row.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

As much as a) the Bruins can't lose Bergeron if they hold out any hope of making the playoffs let alone doing something when they get there and b) injuries have followed the Bruins best players all season - you don't start protecting guys like they're china.  Bergeron should never miss a shift.  This team needs rhythm, confidence, momentum.  You don't get that when you pack in your top centre at the first opportunity.  If he gets injured, he gets injured.  Now, on the other side of the fence, yeah, CJ's got to get over rolling four lines at this point.  I don't care if the Bruins have fresh legs for the golf course.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

In Response to I agree 100%.  Great defensive forward.
    Posted by bim09

Bim , you forgot to put in 'with top 6 forward skills' ! LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to
    Bim , you forgot to put in 'with top 6 forward skills' ! LOL
    Posted by dustyisacat

Ugh..no one likes my opinion of Bergy.