BERGERON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbruins4777. Show bbruins4777's posts

BERGERON

Why are they still on this team??? YOrk and Mowers are pathetic, and Lewis is the most useless coach I have ever seen...I think he is lost. In Detroit he had good players that he could just let them go out and win...he obviously had no idea what he is doing out here...I swear Primeau and Donovan were on the ice every other goddamn shift last night...what was that accomplishing??? He never calls timeouts at the right times, he never pulls Thomas when he is obviously not playing well, he probably ruined Toivonen by playing him once every three weeks and then wondering why he can't get into his rhythm (at least they finally realized they had to send him down if they weren't going to play him) continuing to play your worst players at key moments...I wish they had kept Sullivan at this point...he wasn't a great coach, but he was better than this buffoon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymac. Show hockeymac's posts

BERGERON

First, what a game last night, this team is improving on a daily basis. Just continue on the same path and we might just see a cup in the near future, maybe not this year but soon.á Any way I was discussing BergeronÆs injury with some friends and many seem to think he may not recover 100%.á HeÆll play again but might not be the player he was??á And although heÆll return this year or next year it might be years before he fully recovers??á Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sections
Shortcuts