Bergerons injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Bergerons injury

How badly is he hurt? He will miss the final two games is this because the injury is serious or are the Bruins just not taking any chances? This guy has been great the past few weeks and I for one would hate to see him miss any playoff time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Bergerons injury

They probably won't say. The full extent of injuries is usually not dislosed around playoff time.

The fact that he came back to finish the game would indicate to me that it was probably just a bad bruise from the shot he blocked, it likely swelled up afterwards. Must have hurt, but I don't think it's going to keep him out of any playoff action.

We'll see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

The globe says the foot could be bruised or broken. Anyone have the latest? Keep your fingers crossed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

coach says just a sore foot from a puck ,hell be allright

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]How badly is he hurt? He will miss the final two games is this because the injury is serious or are the Bruins just not taking any chances? This guy has been great the past few weeks and I for one would hate to see him miss any playoff time.
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]How badly is he hurt? He will miss the final two games is this because the injury is serious or are the Bruins just not taking any chances? This guy has been great the past few weeks and I for one would hate to see him miss any playoff time.
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

Andy Brickley seems to hint during postgame (islanders) wrap on NESN that the Bruins may be without Bergeron for start of montreal series. ANY updates?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

How bad can it be .  I was at the game thursday and after he was hit from the puck he came back.
    He was flying down the wing as if nothing happended.
    He belted Lapierre , got he puck . skated into the Habs end and feathered a beautiful pass to Mark Recchi for the win !
    I think he will be back along with Wideman, Chara and Axelsson .
    Ference is the only one MIA and not sure he will be back.
    GO BRUINS !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

....he was fine because when you break a foot in a tight skate nothing happens. The damage comes after you take the boot off. Swelling kicks in and its in a cast or rested for 1-2 weeks. At any rate, Id expect Bergeron to play with an injured foot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

he is day-to-day according to ESPN.com and will be back for game 1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccgg66999. Show ccgg66999's posts

GO HABS GO!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]GO HABS GO!!!
    Posted by ccgg66999[/QUOTE]

GOLF HABS GOLF!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonCherry. Show DonCherry's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

PUCK DE' HABS!!!!
    http://bostonbruinsdiehards.webs.com/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Bergeron won't miss any time. It's the playoffs. Unless guys physically can't play or will hurt the team by skating, they're in the lineup. (And sometimes, they're in the lineup even if they hurt the team by being there, as Joe Thornton was in 2004. Not Joe's fault...the coach should have scratched him....but that's how badly guys want to play this time of year).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chararulz. Show Chararulz's posts

I hope he's ok... Is one of my favorite player with Chara.