12. Savard
    13. Peeters
    14. Bucyk
    15. Thornton
    16. Ratelle
    17. Wesley
    18. Chara
    19. Park
    20. Reid-Poulin-Rolston (all for the same thing, short-handed wizards)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

Re: Best 20 Bruins (Since 1960s)

I would put Joe Thornton ahead of Jason Allison!

wow.....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

wow this could cause some debates.....is it time with the B,s or players that have come on to play for the B,s? brian propp? reed larson? the big planet? & i hate to say it im thinking park ahead of chara....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

top 5 is kinda a given....id put steve kasper ahead of linsemen....how bout glen murray in his prime?  geez,i think i would go nuts trying to put this list together...thank god we have had alot of good players to watch over the years

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Sanderson wasn't there long enough, but he was terrific, Kasper was my omission, and I agree he probably belongs on the list a great defensive forward, Hodge i thought back and forth on, but I don't know what he is without Esposito and Orr around him. I really believe some of the high goals seasons for Hodge were because he was on that great team. Cashman and O'Reilly's impact were over a long period of time and both were leaders and great at what they did. Park's best years were with NY, but I made sure he was on that top 20 because he really manned the PP as well as anyone I've ever seen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Nice list guys!
    Some omissions that could crack the top 25...

Peter McNab-587pts in 595 Games
    Barry Pederson-417pts in 379 games (plus him being traded got us Neely and to today Lucic)
    Craig Janney-283pts in 262 Games (he and Quintal got us Oates)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Best /Favorite
    Orr, Esposito, Bourque, Ratelle, Park, Oates, Neely, Bucyk, O'Rielly,Jonathan, Cheevers, Gilbert, Moog, Lucic, Cashman, Wesley, Thornton, G. Murray, Middleton,
    Don Cherry

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

before 1970...  espo, orr,  bucyk, pit martin, cheevers...70,s westy, sandie, mike walton, stanfield, terry o, gilbert, al sims, ratelle, shifty,  but i like to remember some of the players from the boston brave A.H.L. TEAM of the early 70,s that could never break the bruins line up goaltenders danny bouchard, gilles maloche  forwards rick macliesh, ivan bolderev, rick ley, rick peters, curt bennet, and plenty of defencemen

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

LINSEMAN in the top 20?  Nah...  Substitute Hodge for Linseman for sure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdiddly. Show jdiddly's posts

jason allison should not make any lists

Sections
Shortcuts