Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm

As for Sturm, is it me, or is this guy utterly pathetic when he plays with anyone NOT named Marc Savard?  He has a weak shot, no decent moves, and can't pass. How he managed to put up 20+ goals in SJ is beyond me...
    Posted by ipot

He was younger with 2 good knees.  I've been saying it for a while now, Sturm is done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

If the Wideman Rule went into effect, the Bruins might just steal the President's Trophy from the Capitals.

And the turd continues to rack up top minutes nightly.  What does he have on Julien?  Is he Claude's love child?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm:
    I hear Bettman is going to do B's fans a favor and have the league go back and review our whole season, isolate all goals that Wideman has cost us and, if those games resulted in a 1 goal regulation loss, he will award us 1 point .  Tonight's game against the Sabres got him thinking about it.   The Wideman Rule . As for Sturm, is it me, or is this guy utterly pathetic when he plays with anyone NOT named Marc Savard?  He has a weak shot, no decent moves, and can't pass. How he managed to put up 20+ goals in SJ is beyond me...
    Posted by ipot

Off season Bruin Moves
    1. Sturm back to Germany to work on the BMW assembly line
    2. Ryder back to Rock to rob corner stores with his brother
    3. Thomas back to Flint to be a security gaurd at a vacant car plant
    4. Wideman back to pee wee hockey school in Ontario
    5. Chara back to Slovakia to grow some balls and to to leadership school

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm:
    In Response to Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm : Off season Bruin Moves 1. Sturm back to Germany to work on the BMW assembly line 2. Ryder back to Rock to rob corner stores with his brother 3. Thomas back to Flint to be a security gaurd at a vacant car plant 4. Wideman back to pee wee hockey school in Ontario 5. Chara back to Slovakia to grow some balls and to to leadership school
    Posted by GutlessChara

6) Gutless Chara back to under whatever rock he came from, where he can make moronic statements about guys whose jocks he's not talented enough to sniff.

At least half of your name is correct: "Gutless".

It's because of guys like you that I prefer talking hockey on the Bruins board than the Montreal board. The Habs boards are loaded with fools who simply make personal attacks about players with skills far beyond their comprehension, as opposed to actually talking about the game, the team, and legit issues with both. Thankfully, you're a rarity here--an embarassing rarity to be sure, but a rarity nonetheless.

Why you (and guys like you) even call yourselves fans is beyond me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm : 6) Gutless Chara back to under whatever rock he came from, where he can make moronic statements about guys whose jocks he's not talented enough to sniff. At least half of your name is correct: "Gutless". It's because of guys like you that I prefer talking hockey on the Bruins board than the Montreal board. The Habs boards are loaded with fools who simply make personal attacks about players with skills far beyond their comprehension, as opposed to actually talking about the game, the team, and legit issues with both. Thankfully, you're a rarity here--an embarassing rarity to be sure, but a rarity nonetheless. Why you (and guys like you) even call yourselves fans is beyond me.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Listen here Frenchy Lover....as a fan who on occassion buys good money to see some of those mentioned bumbs play and also pay part of their salary - I get all the say in the world that I want. Why don't you just open up your own chat room and then control who gets on it and what is said?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm : Listen here Frenchy Lover....as a fan who on occassion buys good money to see some of those mentioned bumbs play and also pay part of their salary - I get all the say in the world that I want. Why don't you just open up your own chat room and then control who gets on it and what is said?
    Posted by GutlessChara

You can indeed say what you want. This isn't a 1st Amendment issue. And I can then respond identifying your idiotic writings as such.

Even morons have 1st Amendment rights. Don't get confused (although I bet for you this isn't an easy task)...nobody's saying you can't post your stupid drivel. But when you do, expect it to be identified for what it is....a bunch of crap posted by a guy who isn't fit to sharpen the skates of the players he feels should be on pee-wee teams or working as security guards.

Like I said, thank God you and your ilk are the minority here.

On another note, how does someone "buy good money"? Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

You know the problem with frustration, it hinders our respective ways towards each other, we take it out on forums like this but the simple truth is we have a hard time accepting failure even tho its not our fault. We cant control who is or who is not doing well on the Bs team but we can certainly support what we have, whats in store in the future and hope like he$$ we get better results. When all said and done were still Bs fans, I myself see a a decent chance this team will make a bit of noise in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

You know the problem with frustration, it hinders our respective ways towards each other, we take it out on forums like this but the simple truth is we have a hard time accepting failure even tho its not our fault. We cant control who is or who is not doing well on the Bs team but we can certainly support what we have, whats in store in the future and hope like he$$ we get better results. When all said and done were still Bs fans, I myself see a a decent chance this team will make a bit of noise in the playoffs.
    Posted by wallydouglas

Agreed Wally!  I will sink with the ship when the bow breaks.  At this point, nothing would surprise me with this group

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

There should be an age limit on this board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: Bettman's new "Wideman Rule" and a thing about Sturm : You can indeed say what you want. This isn't a 1st Amendment issue. And I can then respond identifying your idiotic writings as such. Even morons have 1st Amendment rights. Don't get confused (although I bet for you this isn't an easy task)...nobody's saying you can't post your stupid drivel. But when you do, expect it to be identified for what it is....a bunch of crap posted by a guy who isn't fit to sharpen the skates of the players he feels should be on pee-wee teams or working as security guards. Like I said, thank God you and your ilk are the minority here. On another note, how does someone "buy good money"?
    Posted by Kennedy97

what type of moron would come on to a Bruin chat room with a photo of the Rocket by his name - try Bobby Orr you would get more respect

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Ok what's turned from a joke about a player who doesn't deserve half the ice team he receives has become a feud between two people. You both have your points, there's no need to attack the other on theirs.

Kennedy- Yes they're more talented than anybody on these boards many times over, but they're supposed to be professionals and they have a certain duty on the ice as to what their skill set is. Chara is a monster on skates and was tough once upon a time, but the more time goes on the less threatening he looks. For a man who is 7 feet tall with skates on he's lost most of the physical aspect that made him so valuable on the ice. 

GutlessChara- I understand your frustration but the person at fault for the ice time these guys receive is Julien and on another level Chiarelli. There wasn't any need to sign Wideman for near $4 million, he didn't put up the numbers to earn that contract before he signed it. The 2008-2009 Wideman deserves that kind of contract, not a guy who scored 27 points the previous season. Ryder was a pure mistake, especially at that price. Chara is one season removed from being a Norris winner but there's something seriously wrong with him if he's not playing like he did last year. Sturm still leads the team in goals, so regardless of how he is playing now he's still putting up the best numbers on the team. Thomas is either having an extreme funk or he's over the hill.

There's something wrong with this team that will be fixed this offseason, one way or the other.