BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!!

BIG Prices and BAD Hockey are back in "the Hub of Hockey"

What else would you expect from the Jacobs regime?

"It's Called Bruins"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

Re: BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!!

In Response to BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!!:
    [QUOTE]BIG Prices and BAD Hockey are back in "the Hub of Hockey" What else would you expect from the Jacobs regime? "It's Called Bruins"
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]

Waaaaaa!!! Waaaaaaa!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

hey troll, go somewhere else, cup contender with 4 first rounders and 5 second rounders in the next two years "its called bruins"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from member0326. Show member0326's posts

In Response to Re: BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!!:
    hey troll, go somewhere else, cup contender with 4 first rounders and 5 second rounders in the next two years "its called bruins"
    Posted by dkrejci46

LOL... Is there a bigger day dreaming fool then dkrejci46?? Everyboard needs an Azzclown and we got dkrejci, always worth a good chuckle reading this little kids pipe dreams in every discussion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chocolab511. Show chocolab511's posts

So basically celia and dkrejci like paying $40 for last row balcony seats to watch lifeless and listless hockey.

I certainly hope krejci is on jacobs payroll for all the apologizing he does for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

[QUOTE]So basically celia and dkrejci like paying $40 for last row balcony seats to watch lifeless and listless hockey. I certainly hope krejci is on jacobs payroll for all the apologizing he does for him.
    Posted by chocolab511[/QUOTE]

I guess you arent watching the game.

Idiot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!! : LOL... Is there a bigger day dreaming fool then dkrejci46?? Everyboard needs an Azzclown and we got dkrejci, always worth a good chuckle reading this little kids pipe dreams in every discussion
    Posted by member0326[/QUOTE]

Will you do everyone here a favor and press the "log off" button in the top right and never ever ever click the "sign in" button again. Why do you have to be an @$$hole? krejci never said anything bad, but instead was driving off the troll. Shut up and go away.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cobblerface. Show cobblerface's posts

dkrejci46 is just a little kid leave him alone!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]So basically celia and dkrejci like paying $40 for last row balcony seats to watch lifeless and listless hockey. I certainly hope krejci is on jacobs payroll for all the apologizing he does for him.
    Posted by chocolab511[/QUOTE]

Wow u guys are spoiled. You don't know how good you have it. $40 for tickets are you kidding me. I wanted to go see the B's when they come to Toronto but the cheapest ticket is $200 so i'm going to buffalo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirkthehockeynut. Show dirkthehockeynut's posts

In Response to BIG AND BAD ARE BACK!!!:
    [QUOTE]BIG Prices and BAD Hockey are back in "the Hub of Hockey" What else would you expect from the Jacobs regime? "It's Called Bruins"
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]

Looks like you were right on the money with that one

Sections
Shortcuts