Big Money Savard

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from camconner. Show camconner's posts

Big Money Savard

OKay savard its been a few game since you recieved the biggest bruin contract of all time. When are you going to start showing you deserve this big money? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Big Money Savard

I suspect that he is not 100% and cameback a bit early because the Bruins were having a hard time scoring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Anybody who questions Savards contract at just over 4 ml. a year fill in the blanks--------------- LOL. Sid the kid went 7 games no goals and just 3 points at one time this year, and he was not coming off a broken foot.

Just to keep the trolls in check, I am not suggesting savard is in Sids class.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Savard needs a scorer to help him. Our centers are all awesome but out wings are terrible

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to Re: Big Money Savard:
    [QUOTE]Anybody who questions Savards contract at just over 4 ml. a year fill in the blanks--------------- LOL. Sid the kid went 7 games no goals and just 3 points at one time this year, and he was not coming off a broken foot. Just to keep the trolls in check, I am not suggesting savard is in Sids class.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]
    i agree with that twice last night savvy made great passes to ryder just to have them roll off his stick . savvy is a steal at 4 mil.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rlprentiss. Show rlprentiss's posts

Can you blame him when his linemates are the two most invisable wingers the B's have had all year????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

[QUOTE]Can you blame him when his linemates are the two most invisable wingers the B's have had all year????
    Posted by rlprentiss[/QUOTE]
    agreed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Can you blame him when his linemates are the two most invisable wingers the B's have had all year????
    Posted by rlprentiss[/QUOTE]

In Bruins history !
    and not to mention who his previous two were, Cement hands Bitz and SOFTmore Wheeler (soph) !
    I do blame a little aspect of Savvy's game as a few games ago instead of shooting he dished the puck off to these guys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Money Savard :  In Bruins history ! and not to mention who his previous two were, Cement hands Bitz and SOFTmore Wheeler (soph) ! I do blame a little aspect of Savvy's game as a few games ago instead of shooting he dished the puck off to these guys.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    savy will always be a passer not a shooter and he is great at it. It was bad management that didnt get him a good set of wingers over the summer.
    i also blame the coach because his offense coach is cluelesss. we have a terrible power play did last year do this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Big money????????????????????
    Try Chara 7.5 mill or Bergeron who will be making almost 6 mill next yr
    Savard is an absolute steal 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Savard is a definite steal at that price. Unfortunately, he's saddled with wingers whose hands have turned to stone. Don't judge Savard until he has line mates who consistently drive to the net or have a modicum of accuracy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I posted not more than a week or so ago that I wanted to see Savard with Ryder again to try and get them out of this scoring funk... I was wrong.

Now I like the idea of seeing him with Recchi and Bergeron and just work the net.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

Savard likes men

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Savard is a definite steal at that price. Unfortunately, he's saddled with wingers whose hands have turned to stone. Don't judge Savard until he has line mates who consistently drive to the net or have a modicum of accuracy. 
    Posted by Davidorr[/QUOTE]

That's right !  Just cannot blame him.
    Ryder is supposed to be a sniper but they just don't have any chemistry.  Last season Ryder started pre-season and the season with Savvy and it didn't work.
    Ryder only started scoring when was put on a lin with Krejci.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

At the start of the year Kessel was supposed not be able to play without Savy.
    Curiously Kessel rolls full gaz and Savard, also all our forwards seems to be lost on the rink.
    Humm!!!

Sections
Shortcuts