Big Trade that will never happen...BUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS420. Show BRUINS420's posts

Big Trade that will never happen...BUT

We Bruins fan's all know that we never EVER trade for anything.... BUT!!

here's what WE BRUINS FANS NEED TO SEE From P.C!

IIYA for Wideman,Wheeler,Hamill 1st(ours)1st(Toronto's 2011)

Dion for Wheeler,Hamill 2nd

Teemu for Wheeler,2nd

Jeff Cater for Wideman,Hamill 1ST

Bobby Ryan for Hamill 1st

Shape and baker for Kriecji Stuat 2nd

Just make a move before it's to late!! We have seen this team need's a major move to win this year! I cant wait any longer!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Big Trade that will never happen...BUT

What's the matter with all of you? You throw draft choices left, right and centre in every speculative trade. They don't grow on trees, for pete's sake.

I love to play cards with all of you. You'd all handle your chips the same way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Your right! Never will happen...Anaheim ( Bobby Ryan ) , Philthy, Calgary , Atlanta wouldn't make those deals.. Bruins wouldn't make the trade with Chicago or Anaheim ( Teemu  ) ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7713. Show 7713's posts

Why do you want to trade Wheeler. He's a sophmore. Lets build our team through the draft. this is the only way to build. Trade only to tweek your team when you are close. Or take a chance on one of the Oilers when the blow up their team. Don't trade draft picks and up and coming greats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS420. Show BRUINS420's posts

Well, getting any single player is going to cost the bruin's there 1st round pick plan and simple....every team knows we have 9 pick's in the first 3 rounds the next two year's! Who the heck do you think we should bring in then??? another Mark Reechi?? Team's don't trade superstars with 1st round picks!!! and the reason I want to trade Wheeler is....He's going to cost the bruins 3.5-4 million next year plan and simple! We have Chara and Rask to sign next year!! Where we getting this cap space??? Wheeler is something we can sale hig...Nobody want's Ryder/Marco....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

...He's going to cost the bruins 3.5-4 million next year plan and simple! We have Chara and Rask to sign next year!! Where we getting this cap space???

Dude,

Get your facts straight before you post--- Rask signed an extension in October.  Your trades are ridiculous.  The only way they should trade Wheeler is if they get someone that is already a proven scorer and is fairly young-- such as Eric Staal, but obviously it would take more then Wheels for him and Salary would have to leave here to fit him in as well.

The Bruins are not getting Kovalchuck-- so stop wasting time posting about him coming to Boston.

I personally hope that Chicago panics with thier lack of faith in net and PC can trade Thomas to them for say Sharp & Huet.  Use Huet as our backup to Rask and then get rid him in the offseason @ the same time get out of Thomas's Contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

JYaso, I agree with you except Huet has another year to go on his atrocious deal, so the B's wouldn't be getting out from under a high contract.  I like Sharp, but Huet's been sooooo inconsistent everywhere he's played (that's why he's been with 4 teams in 7 NHL seasons), I really don't want him here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Don't worry-Chiarelli will work his magic again this year at the deadline, you know like last year when he pulled off some real blockbusters- Montador and Recchi

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Chia was at the prospects game lastnight so thats a strong indication hes not dealing any picks..

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from icexpert98. Show icexpert98's posts

funny how things stay the same and never change - I'm a fan - but I also know they will never win it all. I do not go to games anymore and I don't buy merchandise anymore - but being the B's fan is in my blood from when I was a young boy - can't change that - however I know they'll never win so it makes it easier when you accept this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

guys enaugh with the stupid trades just wait it out till every1 is heathly i mean we have 4 first round draft picks over the next 2 years and 2 of them are from 1 of the eastern conferences worst teams .. just relax and wait it out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeB40. Show JoeB40's posts

To the so-called ice expert - I'm sure you're not this old, but if you were I'll bet that for 86 years you would have said the Red Sox would never win, for 40 years you said the Patriots would never win, and for 20 years you posted that the Celtics would never win. To say a team will never win makes no sense. Granted, it may not happen as quickly as we would like. You're probably someone who posts the same message on all 30 NHL team sites and hockey boards saying they will never win, and then at the end of the year you're proud and you brag that you were correct on 29 out of 30 predictions.

Sections
Shortcuts