Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year

In Response to Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year:
    [QUOTE]Who has been the biggest bust in Bruin land in recent years
    Posted by epavao[/QUOTE] Thanks again mister negative. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

In Response to Re: Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year : Thanks again mister negative. LOL

Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Looks like the short bus had a flat tire and little pauly had to stay home from school today

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

I can't beleive no one has brought up  Al "the planet" Iafrate.
    .\

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

Re: We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return?

In Response to We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return?:
    [QUOTE]Hello All Bruin fans, we are in somewhat of a funk, Its too early to panic at least our goalies are keeping us in the games. Do you think we can get back to our 2008-2009 season form when Lucic & Savy return, will Sturm, Wheeler, & Krejci be complemented by these returning players. Do you think we need another goal scorer, if so who? & who will we give up to get that goal scorer!                                               The Brooklyn Bruin
    Posted by BrooklynBruin1965[/QUOTE]Where are you from anyway, Brooklyn Bruin? WinkLaughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Stevens was all jacked on nose candy at that point, no wonder he was useless....

Sandy McCarthy was a complete bust as an enforcer by the time we got him.

[QUOTE]What about Kevin Stevens from Pittsburg? They watched him score with Mario and thought he could play, what a bust! Also i agree Martin Lapointe, brutal at 5Mill per
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]brad palmer! after zamanov
    Posted by pucman[/QUOTE]

Brad Palmer, yes almost forgot him, not as if he was worth remembering

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

here's another bust not for the bruins only but the enire nhl

Brian Lawton

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year : Thanks again mister negative. LOL
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

should I be positive about 0-1 loss to Panthers or the 4-1 butt kicking to the Islanders - both league door matts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

zhamnov, kevin stevens....i know thats way back but...

thornton trade- getting pennies on the dollar, trade for jeff hackett, signing of brian leetch, paul coffey. boston bruins, al iafrate, jim carey, lars jonsson...um samsonov. Dave LEWIS!! thats a good one. Shawn Mchecearn second time around, raycroft and kovalenko.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year : Yeah ok... Joe Thornton? He was only the NHL MVP... Scoring champ... won 3 playoff rounds since in SJ Boston has won 1 playoff round against an 8 seed tomato can lol
    Posted by gymrat63[/QUOTE]

The thread is BRUINS biggest bust.  Joe was a top pick and he was a chronic underachiever.  He did none of those things you mention while a BRUIN!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynBruin1965. Show BrooklynBruin1965's posts

In Response to Re: We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return? : Where are you from anyway, Brooklyn Bruin?
    Posted by sugdenflu[/QUOTE]

Brooklyn New York

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Stanislav Chistov. That commie was no good!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

[QUOTE]Stanislav Chistov. That commie was no good!
    Posted by lereve77[/QUOTE]I called him 'Chester' Chistov.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Q: "Where are you from anyway, Brooklyn Bruin?"
    A: "Brooklyn New York"
    (humongous 36 point "Brooklyn Bruinfan" mangled beneath)

Classic.

Who in the BrooklynBruin photo is entering those comments - the kid on the left?  Step away from the 'Font size' box, eh.

(all in good fun; good to have some B's fans in Ranger territory)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynBruin1965. Show BrooklynBruin1965's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return? : Brooklyn New York
    Posted by BrooklynBruin1965[/QUOTE]

why did I say something crazy, like I was from Mars or something!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynBruin1965. Show BrooklynBruin1965's posts

[QUOTE]Q: "Where are you from anyway, Brooklyn Bruin?" A: "Brooklyn New York" (humongous 36 point "Brooklyn Bruinfan" mangled beneath) Classic. Who in the BrooklynBruin photo is entering those comments - the kid on the left?  Step away from the 'Font size' box, eh. (all in good fun; good to have some B's fans in Ranger territory)
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]

Its not that big when you type it...when You send it gets bigger...I learned my lesson...now answer the question and...where you from!!..ohh I get it we Brooklyn guys are not as educated as the people from Boston ehy...??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return? : why did I say something crazy, like I was from Mars or something!!
    Posted by BrooklynBruin1965[/QUOTE]You rock, Brooklyn Bruin! Its good to have a true pizan pulling for the B's. Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year : Its not that big when you type it...when You send it gets bigger...I learned my lesson...now answer the question and...where you from!!..ohh I get it we Brooklyn guys are not as educated as the people from Boston ehy...??

I'm just havin' a go... thought it was funny!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynBruin1965. Show BrooklynBruin1965's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We the Bruins regain their form when Lucic & Savy return? : You rock, Brooklyn Bruin! Its good to have a true pizan pulling for the B's.
    Posted by sugdenflu[/QUOTE]   grazie..looks like Luch is paying immediate dividends!!....now we need Savy!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Back on point...

I'm going to give an honorable mention to Zach Hamill.  Looks to me like he will never take a regular shift in the NHL.  They really should start putting some money into scouting since they have so many high first round picks coming.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Well put. And must we overlook the non contributions of Ian Moran, Brandon Bochenski and Peter Schaeffer? 

[QUOTE]Glen Murray was a great Bruin in his prime, and the 700 lb Gorilla line of Thornton-Murray-Knuble was our best line in the past 40 years.  No one could stop them.  If the opposing defense cleared the zone, they just stormed right back in.  They were so strong and so good.....Murray had a zinger shot and Thornton those precise feeds....plus Knuble crashing the front of the net creating chaos.  In those days Murray was full of speed and hustle.  He gave us some great moments.  For anyone to suggest he was a "bust" just shows their own stupidity and lack of historical hockey knowledge.  It angers me. Now Zhamnov-- that's another story.  He was lazy lazy lazy and any qualified managed should have seen that before hiring him.  Truly a bust.
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE].ohh I get it we Brooklyn guys are not as educated as the people from Boston ehy...??

I hope the guy in the picture isn't really you.

Using a real picture of yourself as an avatar is not bright.

You do not want these wackos on these boards or any social networking site to know much about your real life. Especially what you look like or where you live.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biggest Bruins Busts In Recent Year : I hope the guy in the picture isn't really you. Using a real picture of yourself as an avatar is not bright. You do not want these wackos on these boards or any social networking site to know much about your real life. Especially what you look like or where you live.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Booklyn Bob is one of the good ones - he has nothing to worry about. You on other hand good idea for using your brothers photo to keep you idenity

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Rob Zamuner was no ball of fire.

He's be on my list as well.

Sections
Shortcuts