Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark your calendars!  Saturday March 13th 7:00 PM EST.  Not the game against the Habs in Montreal, Edmonton vs. Toronto in the Air Canada Centre!  I believe that whoever loses this game will end up last in the league at the end of the year.  4 point game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mark your calendar nobody cares about that game especially when there's already a thread started about the Lufas point(s) and game tracker. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

@SanDogBrewin When did you become moderator of the Bruins discussion board on boston.com.  I don't think I got the memo.  If you don't like what I post then hit the ignore button.  Otherwise get out of my face!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

@SanDogBrewin I don't know who you think I am, but I am not that person.  I have never been on hfboards, I don't even know what that is.  Did someone put something in your in and out burger?  I don't have any "buddies" on any boards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

MeanE The advise goes both ways!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

I am not sure it's as big of a game as you say MeanE, but there's no doubt that it's important because it'll give Edmonton a fighting chance to overtake Toronto. 

So -  GOOOOOOOOOOO EDMONTON!  

Sections
Shortcuts