Blaine Angus

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Blaine Angus

What was up with Ref Blaine Angus (#9) interfering with Dennis Wideman? Wideman would of screwed it up on his own Angus you didn't need didn't to help out lol. But really if a ref or linesman get in the way of a play like that can't there be a discretion call to blow the play dead before the other team gets possession from the interference

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Blaine Angus

No, the refs are considered part of the rink.  Puck bunces off of them, it's fine.  I don't know, I'm only guessing, but I think the only exception might be if it bounces off the ref and into the goal.  I could see that with an empty net and trying to ice it and it dents the ref on the way in.

I've only seen an AHL linesmen get in the way, but not nearly as bad as that.

If that were a close game and that goal mattered...

No way that should have happened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And really, I am guessing again, but I believe Wideman would have been well within his rights to knock him out of the way - and he should have. 

Does anybody know for sure?
    I'd like to see page and paragraph quoted out of the rule book on this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

refs are part of the play, so if a puck goes of them and in it counts, wideman could have knocked him over to get to the puck/player, but I dont think it would have mattered on that one

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Wideman has a right to have some (angus) beef with him...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rybo555. Show rybo555's posts

Anyone else I would have been pissed, but you can be sure wideman would have blow it on his own.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah the guy was all chill skating in the lane like if he was on the cell phone.  It didn't seem to bother him that much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

No goal will be alowed if it goes directly off a ref or linesman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ed-PBruins-Fan. Show Ed-PBruins-Fan's posts

Nice pic!!! I mean...picture...yeah, picture

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I will put on a dress and prance around the streets of Boston if Wideman gets traded.  That is how much I can't stand Wideman. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Considering Wideman was skating as though he were going to score on his own goalie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bstn2k8. Show bstn2k8's posts

Wideman is in need of a change of scenery trade.  His confidence is way down and he's sulking even more and more in every interview he does.  Not sure what other defenseman he would be a good swap with.  With him making 4 mill a year.. he'll be hard to move.