Boring!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

Boring!

The Bruins don't compete and as a result they are boring to watch. I can't remember a game that was interesting to watch. Even the Winter Classic was boring! As soon as they fall behind they crumple like they did three seasons ago.

Anyone watch the Wild vs. Blackhawks game last night??

The Wild (a team that arguably should be blown up in the off-season) came back from a 5-1 deficit to the Blackhawks in the 3rd period to win it in the 7th round of the shootout at home. The place went NUTS!

4 goals in one period?? The Bruins can't even get 4 shots off in a period.

At least give Rancourt a stick...it would be more interesting to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

Re: Boring!

...I have enjoyed watching Bruins games about as much as I would enjoy watching people clubbing kittens to death

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carloaz. Show carloaz's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

Its been pretty painful and boring to watch... especially with Juliens death knell defensive system.

I feel bad for all the people who are paying the 2nd highest ticket prices in the NHL to watch this garbage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

i have an idea for Beijing, don't watch, and you too turnpike...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBeijingJT. Show BostonBeijingJT's posts

Solid suggestion D. 

I still like the Bruins Organization - just not the product they put on the ice. I highly doubt that their missions is get rid of their fan base either...

I mean, do you hate the Police even though Sting went off the deep end?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

i love the Police and i hate Sting, so he is my version of Phil Kessel.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raithrover. Show raithrover's posts

Got to admit, although I only watch all my NHL hockey on ESPN the Bruins are by far the most boring games we see, it may be because I am comparing it to last year when they were one of the most exciting but there is just no energy out there, Watching the Rangers game, once behind you knew that the game was lost and the Bruins would not be able to pull anything out the bag to get back in the game.

Watched the Flames at Calgary last night, pure quality with both teams prepared to do anything for the points (just look how the two fights with Prust got the arena buzzing).

I support the Bruins from here in Scotland and I am paying over 1500 dollars to come over next week to see the Sens and Blue Jackets games, so come on B's make my trip worthwhile, last years spirit and fight cant have dissappeared altogether.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I pay alot of money to get the Bs on TV and with the team struggling and losing Savard and berferon I dont wanna watch..What use to be a hard grinding  hitting forchecking team with or without our top 2 centers was entertaining. I look at  the Bs now getting to high draft picks this year and accept I must wait another year or 2 to see a competing team again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

raithrover don't now if you know about the center ice service. if you feel like putting yourself through some additional torture the half season pass is currently 45 quid. You get all regular season games live and also on demand.

https://europe.espn360.com/espn360/nhl

As a paid service the quality is good although the standard of broadcast is variable. Pretty much any game from Canada is wide screen HD while the southern US states seem to be filmed on a web-cam. LOL!

I must say its getting more difficult to justify staying up past midnight to see poor uninspiring hockey from the Bs.

PS TD Garden is cool. I was there the day after thanksgiving. Take your passport. You have to show id every time you go for a beer Surprised

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

raithrover, try watching the Devils... same style yet a lot more talent playing.

Sections
Shortcuts