Boris666stanley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

Boris666stanley

Do us all a favor and find something more constructive to do with your time; shouldn't you be filming another Friday the 13th movie! Your replies to posts have become laughable at best! To those Hab's fans out there who go about there business with a little class, I have nothing but respect for you; you, on the other hand, are the type fan who brings the decent ones down. As a lifetime Bruins fan who lives close to Montreal, I have encountered your type on numerous occasions on trips to the Forum and Le Centre Bell; I have always conducted myself with honour and dignity when visiting Montreal. I am proud to be a Bruins fan and I will never resort to lowering myself to your level.

The Bruins will beat the Habs this year and they will raise a Stanley Cup banner in Boston before they raise another one in Mtl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Re: Boris666stanley

Well Said....Simply use the ignore feature.....the guy is an obvious LOSER

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

I think boris and wally are lovers, they like to "stick up" for each other!!!Yell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

No boring666 and my smallyisdead are brother and sisters and believe it or not a sissy country like Canada has not legalized these types of unions yet. Boring666 wears that makes to hide his ugly face , and to hide his face because he got a ticket to round one and dont want a good beat down like Lucic gave his queero Kumisaric. My smallyisdead just hides behind her skirts and shivers in fright when the word Bruins is mentioned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

let them post here...  look, it,s like your doing a public service just by keeping them off the streets and away from the public in general.... imagine if the got loose and started breeding... H-O-L-Y   S-H-I-T !!!!!!!