BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen:
    In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Actually, I stop paying attention when you guys stop talking about hockey and start talking about me.  I'm not here to talk about myself or any of you.  I couldn't care less if you wish to have a big sewing circle and discuss what you know about my life...which is nothing.  It's a very common tactic in debates when one has clearly lost or is completely wrong:  Can't debate the subject?  Debate the debater.  I'm not sure of the benefit, but it is very common with some of you.  Hey, if you want to spend your time discussing me, that's some wasted time.  I'm not a very interesting subject.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Toughen up buttercup (where have I heard that before?), let us know when you are done with your cry.  Do you need extra tissues?  You want to poke people in the eye, be prepared to have your shirt pulled over your head and be pounded with upper-cuts.

You are an intelligent poster, but you have days where you unnecessarilly attack people.  Maybe that is your thing, maybe you are unbalanced, maybe Chewbacca is your best friend?  Maybe you should stick to facts/data and stop being the consummate Know-It-All. 

I don't know, my point was that I just think that people overrate Jack Johnson.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Actually, I stop paying attention when you guys stop talking about hockey and start talking about me.  I'm not here to talk about myself or any of you.  I couldn't care less if you wish to have a big sewing circle and discuss what you know about my life...which is nothing.  It's a very common tactic in debates when one has clearly lost or is completely wrong:  Can't debate the subject?  Debate the debater.  I'm not sure of the benefit, but it is very common with some of you.  Hey, if you want to spend your time discussing me, that's some wasted time.  I'm not a very interesting subject.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Then why do you run and hide when we are still debating other topics . Does that mean you have won the debate . No it means you are at a loss for words to debate the topic . This is what you do. Run and hide and don't reply at all. It just shows me you are selective on topics you want to continue . Plain and simple , when you are cornered you run. 

When we are talking hockey, stand up and be a man NAS. Stop stomping your feet in the corner like a little kid when you are confronted . Every time you address me I respond to you. When it's reversed can you say the same ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Then why do you run and hide when we are still debating other topics . Does that mean you have won the debate . No it means you are at a loss for words to debate the topic . This is what you do. Run and hide and don't reply at all. It just shows me you are selective on topics you want to continue . Plain and simple , when you are cornered you run.  When we are talking hockey, stand up and be a man NAS. Stop stomping your feet in the corner like a little kid when you are confronted . Every time you address me I respond to you. When it's reversed can you say the same ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Why don't you do this:  If you guys think I'm so awful, take a poll.  Start a new thread, and ask a simple question:  Do you want Not-A-Shot to stay or go?

Don't post it a question, because the polling could be rigged one way or another.  If you two are right, and I'm that bad, then you'll have no problem garnering enough votes.  I'll be more than happy to sign out and not return.  You can be sure I won't return under a different name, because you'd know it was me within five posts! 

So, set it up.  We'll let it run for five days.  At the end of the five days, we'll count up the votes and see the verdict.  If there are "go" votes, I'll sign out and be gone.  If there are more "stay" votes, you two have to stop crying about my style.

Set it up, Chowda.  This is your opportunity to get rid of me.  If you choose not to set it up the poll, then you can keep quiet about my style.  Don't complain if don't want to do anything about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Joining this one late, as usual, but leaving the drama and sticking to the original post, I like this trade, but it will never happen as Savard already (allegedly) stated that he will not waive his NTC for a west coast team

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Nas- stop being such a drama queen, I don't think any of us are prepared to vote anyone off the island.  As I said in my last post, you are an intelligent poster, but you have days where you unnecessarilly attack people.  Today is a good example.

Rather than Chowda and Me creating a poll to vote you "out" (clearly there are enforcement problems here), how about you try to be a little more open-minded?  A little more consistent?  And hey...a little more courteous?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nas- stop being such a drama queen, I don't think any of us are prepared to vote anyone off the island.  As I said in my last post, you are an intelligent poster, but you have days where you unnecessarilly attack people.  Today is a good example. Rather than Chowda and Me creating a poll to vote you "out" (clearly there are enforcement problems here), how about you try to be a little more open-minded?  A little more consistent?  And hey...a little more courteous?
    Posted by Crowls2424

No.  I'm not going to change because you don't like my approach.  I'm giving you the opportunity to get rid of me, so you won't have to read my posts anymore.  If you don't wish to take this opportunity, then you're deciding to just deal with how I am. 

Pick one.  Put it to a vote, or stop crying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Why don't you do this:  If you guys think I'm so awful, take a poll.  Start a new thread, and ask a simple question:  Do you want Not-A-Shot to stay or go? Don't post it a question, because the polling could be rigged one way or another.  If you two are right, and I'm that bad, then you'll have no problem garnering enough votes.  I'll be more than happy to sign out and not return.  You can be sure I won't return under a different name, because you'd know it was me within five posts!  So, set it up.  We'll let it run for five days.  At the end of the five days, we'll count up the votes and see the verdict.  If there are "go" votes, I'll sign out and be gone.  If there are more "stay" votes, you two have to stop crying about my style. Set it up, Chowda.  This is your opportunity to get rid of me.  If you choose not to set it up the poll, then you can keep quiet about my style.  Don't complain if don't want to do anything about it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Who's saying I want to get rid of you . Did I say that ? Have I ever said that ? Go or stay , I don't care a bit . I'll disect your crappy posting like you do to mine and others. Do you think that others can't complain about what you post ? Sorry don't work that way. I think your opinions are good sometimes . But most of the time you are knitpicking on others wording or phrases .Just plain childish IMO. You set up your own popularity poll . If you have such an ego about yourself you do it. You are really full of yourself for coming up with that dumb idea. This is an opinion board isn't it. If you don't like my opinions of your criticism of others then just push ignore chowderkid-.

P.S. But I'll still be there. Now let's talk hockey .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : No.  I'm not going to change because you don't like my approach.  I'm giving you the opportunity to get rid of me, so you won't have to read my posts anymore.  If you don't wish to take this opportunity, then you're deciding to just deal with how I am.  Pick one.  Put it to a vote, or stop crying.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Nas, classic response.  Clean yourself off, and put on the big-boy pants, and let's get back at it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Posted by davecarr

Dave, great picture of you. You are very fast! Congratulations on your success.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Real classy Dave. I bet all the posters who have handicapped children and relatives are laughing at that one .  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

I think you all should shut up. Can't we all just be Bruins fans? We all have our thoughts, suggestions, and opinions about the Bruins' offseason plans. Some people may be relatively new to hockey or might not completely understand all of the salary cap stuff and all the little things. There's no reason to pick through comments and point out mistakes, but if someone does it to you then why can't you say "oh thanks for pointing it out, my bad." and then edit your post? There's no reason to publicly call someone out and trash them... If someone does it and you don't like it, then ignore them. It's simple. We're supposed to be Bruins fans, the greatest fans in the world, across the world talking about hockey.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

I didn't create it, it's been around for years. Google it ;)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I didn't create it, it's been around for years. Google it ;)
    Posted by davecarr

You posted it. Great taste.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Posted by davecarr

Today's Taste and Sensitivity Award winner.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I think you all should shut up. Can't we all just be Bruins fans? We all have our thoughts, suggestions, and opinions about the Bruins' offseason plans. Some people may be relatively new to hockey or might not completely understand all of the salary cap stuff and all the little things. There's no reason to pick through comments and point out mistakes, but if someone does it to you then why can't you say "oh thanks for pointing it out, my bad." and then edit your post? There's no reason to publicly call someone out (except Stanley) and trash them... If someone does it and you don't like it, then ignore them. It's simple. We're supposed to be Bruins fans, the greatest fans in the world, across the world talking about hockey.
    Posted by BlackandGold24

Why Stanley ? I think he should be able to have his say too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

"Can't we all just get along?"
    --Rodney King

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Why Stanley ? I think he should be able to have his say too.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

You're right. I've been getting a little tired of Wheeler's 50 goal year but he has calmed down recently. I'll take that part out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I think you all should shut up. Can't we all just be Bruins fans? We all have our thoughts, suggestions, and opinions about the Bruins' offseason plans. Some people may be relatively new to hockey or might not completely understand all of the salary cap stuff and all the little things. There's no reason to pick through comments and point out mistakes, but if someone does it to you then why can't you say "oh thanks for pointing it out, my bad." and then edit your post? There's no reason to publicly call someone out (except Stanley) and trash them... If someone does it and you don't like it, then ignore them. It's simple. We're supposed to be Bruins fans, the greatest fans in the world, across the world talking about hockey.
    Posted by BlackandGold24

Hey Mr. Rogers, might want to go back to the land of make-believe?  In this hockey-talk forum, we get bloodied.  I appreciate your concern, but c'mon?  Toughen up a little...   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Hey Mr. Rogers, might want to go back to the land of make-believe?  In this hockey-talk forum, we get bloodied.  I appreciate your concern, but c'mon?  Toughen up a little...   
    Posted by Crowls2424

I have no problem with some tough hockey talk. My problem is that I'm trying to read about the Bruins and have discussions with other fans, and then there are idiots who are arguing about the way someone posts. Maybe you should've taken the issue to the G-20 Summit. Or at least just make a thread about that issue so I don't have to read about it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Fair enough BG24, do you have a point of view on anything in this thread?  In or out on JJ? I will try to be "nicer" to you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

Hope this goes down.........but I don't see this happening

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: BOS/PHI/LA Supertrade: What Will Happen : Nas, classic response.  Clean yourself off, and put on the big-boy pants, and let's get back at it. 
    Posted by Crowls2424

We all make decisions in life.  You've made your decision.  Now, you can stop whining about my approach and my style and we can get back to exactly why we're here to being with:  Boston Bruins hockey. (and maybe some Providence stuff too)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

This trade scenario seems too good to be true.

I would do it if we got just Jack Johnson alone, and with Simone Gagne thrown in...that is where it gets too good to be true, for me.

However, it has been reported that Gagne has waived his no trade contract.

Gagne would get along great with Bergeron and Recchi.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

Fair enough BG24, do you have a point of view on anything in this thread?  In or out on JJ? I will try to be "nicer" to you.
    Posted by Crowls2424

Jack Johnson? Sure. He would be great playing with Chara. Boychuck and Seidenberg were average d-men but played like top-3 guys when they were with Chara. Now if JJ means Jeremy Jacobs, then yes. Get him as far away from this team as possible. Sell it to someone who cares.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Most of the rumors swirling are saying that Gagne is not being moved for goaltending.  It's so they can sign RFAs and add another forward.  I'm pretty sure TT isn't going anywhere anytime soon.