Boston Bruin Games on DVD Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Boston Bruin Games on DVD Question

Does anyone know where I can find Bruin games (especially this years playoff games) on dvd? Interested  even if they're burned if the quality is good..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Re: Boston Bruin Games on DVD Question

They wouldnt have them for this year, i dont think. Try ebay!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

They wouldnt have them for this year, i dont think. Try ebay!
    Posted by THEGREATgymrat36

I wouldn't think so , but sometimes fans burn them on dvd's and package them to sell.... I 'll try e bay

I picked up the history of the Boston Bruins dvd , its not bad.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

nhltorrents.co.uk - HD Quality; they can be downloaded, fyi. Of course, I don't condone such activity. This is just to point out how horrible it is that these games can be found online!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

LOL @ BruinsUnite

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

I emailed NESN asking the same question about games on DVD (no response).

I guess a cup run would garner a compilation type DVD, but I want individual games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I emailed NESN asking the same question about games on DVD (no response). I guess a cup run would garner a compilation type DVD, but I want individual games.
    Posted by HABH8R

Same here..
    I think I'll e mail NESN too ! They better answer LOL !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

We own the CBC they should supply games on DVD upon request!!!! LOL!!!
    I just cant stand Bob Cole anymore!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I want a copy of that Boston Dallas game at the beginning of the season. The one where Andrew Ferrence laid out Steve Ott in center ice. That was the best game of the season in my opinion and definately set the tone for a deep playoff run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6wQRnnT8o
    Thats the best i could find on Youtube

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

nhltorrents.co.uk - HD Quality; they can be downloaded, fyi. Of course, I don't condone such activity. This is just to point out how horrible it is that these games can be found online!
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Ha Ha thanks for the link BruinsUnite! (not that I would go there and use it ever!) By the way if I ever cross or upset you on this discussion board please give me a chance to apologize. I don't sleep well with bullet holes! LOL It looks like you could take out a birds eye from about 500 Meters!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

I want a copy of that Boston Dallas game at the beginning of the season. The one where Andrew Ferrence laid out Steve Ott in center ice. That was the best game of the season in my opinion and definately set the tone for a deep playoff run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6wQRnnT8o Thats the best i could find on Youtube
    Posted by Olsonic

I Loved that game and have seen it about 4 times.
    I'm almost ashamed of that fact.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Ha Ha thanks for the link BruinsUnite! (not that I would go there and use it ever!) By the way if I ever cross or upset you on this discussion board please give me a chance to apologize. I don't sleep well with bullet holes! LOL It looks like you could take out a birds eye from about 500 Meters!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

That's funny because I can actually take out that size target at 300 metres without a scope about 8 out of 10 times... 500 metres, not yet!

Cute.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I Loved that game and have seen it about 4 times. I'm almost ashamed of that fact.
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Ashamed? seriously, never. That was an awesome game

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

No, not really ashamed. Just embarrassed haha; the problem with 'owning' the games is that when there isn't a game on, you're always tempted to watch previous games again. The larger issue is that you start to notice things normal people don't notice who aren't hockey crazed. Like the fact that Wheeler is overrated... ahem... I know, it's subjective (and I don't know much about hockey). Just thought I'd revive that issue to be a B@ll-buster. Don't really have any desire to pursue it. I hope I'm wrong.

As for girls with guns, that's not a spin-off of the whole "cows with guns" thing is it? That guy is hillarious.

If there are typos, it's the new keyboard.

Sections
Shortcuts