BOSTON-MONTREAL BRING IT ON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kilight. Show kilight's posts

Re: BOSTON-MONTREAL BRING IT ON

Flying in Thursday from Florida to check out this game.  Last time we were in Boston for the same match-up we won!!  Let's hope we bring the team good luck agan.  As a kid-(Bobby Orr days) it seems the Canadiens took us out of the playoffs many times-it is this reason I still can not stand this team!  & ditto for the fans!  Go Bruins!  It's your turn to follow suit of the other Boston/New England teams-bring home the cup!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from keiththebassman. Show keiththebassman's posts

New York is the much scarier first-round matchup. Montreal is a total middle-of-the-pack team in every regard. The Rangers, however, have the best penalty kill in the NHL and would really cause more problems than Montreal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I want Montreal in the 1st round...if Lundquist gets hot, the Rangers may be a tough team to beat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

Nothing More would give me great joy  than to Watch the b's CRush the Habs playoff chances tonite

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Habs seem to be purposely trying to play the Bruins. The Bruins are the top seed in the East this year and the HABS just happen to be 8th. Coincidence? It does not seem to be. However, the Bruins have to be able to beat the HABS to be considered a serious cup contender as next year , the Bruins will likely lose a player or two with the pending CAP issues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

You never want to play an arch-rival when you're the favorite. Schneider is back, and Markov will be. I'd rather let Washington take them out.

Go Habs tonight and Flyers tomorrow...bring on the NYR.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Here we go again.

Bring on the embarrasment of the NHL.. Now playing "THE  BOSTON BRUINS vs the MONTREAL TURTLES".  

Can we get turtle t-shirts/signs made up for this series? Last year we had the "no diving' signs and were passing them out outside the Beerworks.