Boston = No Finish

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Boston = No Finish

Yet to miss a game this season, just watching the game against Columbus, SAME problem as EVERY game. No finish no finish no finish. They must have the CBJ doubled in scoring chances right now and Im pretty sure they are gonna throw this one away despite leading 2-1. Krejci missed a wide open net, AHL'r Whitfield missed a wide open chance, poor Paille fails to finish on about 2 breakways per game on average haha.

Satan Im hoping was a band-aid until the deadline, because this team needs a scorer more than anybody! Props to Ryder though...must be almost season end, Ryder's starting to play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Re: Boston = No Finish

The ship is sinking and fast too. Can't even hold on to a lead and compete until the end of the game. When lucic got the 4 at the end of the game i knew that this was a unit that couln't hold on, they were looking like clowns, running  ..well.. like chickens with no head.  Is there any pride in that team or is it a case of lets be honest, not enough talent. This team is far away, we're talking years,  to be  a respectable squad. When this time occurs, there wont  be  many players that were on the ice today, including good oll' friend Ryder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Now this I can blame the Bruins on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Its a talent issue ccoul, not compete level. Boston won the majority of puck battles tonight.

The PP should be less embarrassing once Savard returns.

If Boston doesnt get a bonafide goal scorer at the deadline I wouldnt even bother watching them in the playoffs, if they even get there!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Dhitch,

You are correct .. must have done a type O

;-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

PLAYOFFS ????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Ahah, its going to be a longshot at this rate, but I wouldnt go throwing in the towel yet. You can say no excuses all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is that when you lose 100+ man games to injury with your top players out, you shouldnt make the playoffs.

They will need Savard back, AND a top scorer to go with him at the deadline to go anywhere this year....its not over yet...

Sections
Shortcuts