Boychuck...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Boychuck...

Another solid game from Boychuck. He is solid on D and does not hesitate to blast it on net whenever possible. I think we need to find a way to keep him on the ice when Wideman comes back, he's earned it.

Its also good to see a 60 minute effort and a good team SO win. If we can sustain that effort we can take a W out of Phoenix. Thomas should get back to back starts after the SO, with the "you don't sit a hot goalie" rule.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Boychuck...

I agree.  I have been more impressed with Boychuck in two games than I was with Wideman in four.  Part of that may be that the entire team has played better, but then again, he may be a factor in the entire team playing better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I don't think it's news I'm not Widemans biggest fan, but I don't know where his head is this year. He made mistakes in the first four games he wouldn't have made last year, and one or two that were as bad as his first year here.

I really wouldn't hate for him to be sent packing if Boychuck & Hunwick can remain viable players. Besides, if he goes it leaves more room for the equally small Alexanderov to make the team next year, and Yuri can do two laps of the rink backwards in less time than Denis can do them forward.

In Response to Boychuck...:
    Another solid game from Boychuck. He is solid on D and does not hesitate to blast it on net whenever possible. I think we need to find a way to keep him on the ice when Wideman comes back, he's earned it. Its also good to see a 60 minute effort and a good team SO win. If we can sustain that effort we can take a W out of Phoenix. Thomas should get back to back starts after the SO, with the "you don't sit a hot goalie" rule.
    Posted by MDsizzle

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from T00fresh. Show T00fresh's posts

i think collectively this was the best game by the defense so far. chara and morris had their best games of the young season, and stuart is on of the most underrated players in my eyes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I really hope they have Stuart jerseys the next game i go too. Bitz is cool, but having Bitz jerseys and not Stuart ones is insane.

In Response to Re: Boychuck...:
    i think collectively this was the best game by the defense so far. chara and morris had their best games of the young season, and stuart is on of the most underrated players in my eyes.
    Posted by T00fresh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandah. Show newenglandah's posts

completely agree on the underrated statements about stuart and boychuck is slowly becoming one of my favorites on the team. the guy has a "kennedy" of a shot ( for all you nhl10 fans) was able to watch him play the monarchs and its safe to say that he has transferred his ahl game to the big leagues. also as much as i dislike ference he easily had his best game of the year but ill still take boychuck over him when wides gets back

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

In Response to Boychuck...:
    Another solid game from Boychuck. He is solid on D and does not hesitate to blast it on net whenever possible. I think we need to find a way to keep him on the ice when Wideman comes back, he's earned it. Its also good to see a 60 minute effort and a good team SO win. If we can sustain that effort we can take a W out of Phoenix. Thomas should get back to back starts after the SO, with the "you don't sit a hot goalie" rule.
    Posted by MDsizzle

I too am quite happy with the play of Boychuck, especially that big hit he put on one of the Stars last night. Can't remember who, but Boychuck put him on his @$$ LARGE. And he's played soundly and contributed well overall. I like him and think we need to keep him on the ice when Wideman returns. Boychuck deserves some minutes each night, no question about it.

Sections
Shortcuts