Boychuk and Sobotka

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Boychuk and Sobotka

Boychuk and Sobotka, were about the only two B's worth watching last night. It really makes me wonder how Julien and Chiarelli didn't have these guys on the roster to start the season.  I guess it's because Chiarelli comitted over 2 million for Hunwick and Bitz while they already had two players who are far better in the organization.

PC / CJ ???????????????????????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: Boychuk and Sobotka

In Response to Boychuk and Sobotka:
    [QUOTE]Boychuk and Sobotka, were about the only two B's worth watching last night. It really makes me wonder how Julien and Chiarelli didn't have these guys on the roster to start the season.  I guess it's because Chiarelli comitted over 2 million for Hunwick and Bitz while they already had two players who are far better in the organization. PC / CJ ???????????????????????
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Sobotka should be playing up with Bergeron or Krej.  He's getting shots and making plays.  Going to the net. 

Boychuck is getting better every game and there's little doubt he's in the NHL to stay. 

Bitz should be with Thornton (who actually played better last night) and Begin.  Now that would be a GOOD fourth line.

Paille should get a shot on Savard's wing.  He's fast.  He got a zinger goal vs Chicago.  Great puck stealer. 

I just feel that our coach has the lines wrong.  Sturm-Savard-Ryder two games now and it's a bust.  Totally flat.  Give them one more chance vs Ottawa.
    And no more.  

Anyone agree?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

In Response to Boychuk and Sobotka:
    [QUOTE]Boychuk and Sobotka, were about the only two B's worth watching last night. It really makes me wonder how Julien and Chiarelli didn't have these guys on the roster to start the season.  I guess it's because Chiarelli comitted over 2 million for Hunwick and Bitz while they already had two players who are far better in the organization. PC / CJ ???????????????????????
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

OR----

try Bergeron on Savard's R wing.  Let Sobotka center the third line.

Something's gotta change

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree that Bergeron should be on the line with Savard
    Juilien has two more days to try something new before Xmas break
    Paille Savard Bergeron(Paille until Looch is ready don't rush we will need him ready for the second half) (keep Bergeron for PK only)
    Sturm Krejci Ryder(can not get his grove)
    Wheels Sobotka Rechhi(older but doing his best)
    Thornton Begin Bitz (reunite this line)
    call up Lehtonen for one game and sit Ryder
    call up Fata for the next two games and sit Woz.

Chara Hunwick
     Ference Fata
     McQuiad Boychuk
    Morris and Wideman let them heal and don't rush cause after Jan.1st the games are going to be tighter and all teams will be fighting for a spot to
    see who who are buyers and sellers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Stop with Bergeron on a wing .  He's the Bruins best faceoff man and best checking center. It's for this reason he's getting consideration for Team Canada.
    Have Sobotka play the wing and maybe Paille on the other wing with Savard.
    Ryder and Wheeler with Krejci . 
    Bitz must be on the 4th line with Thornton and Begin.
    JWensink , I know you like the physical play ,  do you have a comment on Thornton ?  Is he trying to play finesse hockey ?  Begin knows his role and tries to hit at every oppurtunity meanwhile Thornton had some chances and pulled away from the hit.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Boychuk and Sobotka:
    [QUOTE]Stop with Bergeron on a wing .  He's the Bruins best faceoff man and best checking center. It's for this reason he's getting consideration for Team Canada. Have Sobotka play the wing and maybe Paille on the other wing with Savard. Ryder and Wheeler with Krejci .  Bitz must be on the 4th line with Thornton and Begin. JWensink , I know you like the physical play ,  do you have a comment on Thornton ?  Is he trying to play finesse hockey ?  Begin knows his role and tries to hit at every oppurtunity meanwhile Thornton had some chances and pulled away from the hit.  
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I have been disappointed in Thornton's hitting this year, although I thought he looked decent last night. Thornton's not hitting - Chara hasn't dropped the gloves once all year... this team has become very passive and conservative. There's only one place to look - CLAUDE JULIEN-this all started with the Carolina series last year - All I heard was about "staying disciplined, not taking penalties" Meanwhile we literally were getting punched in the face. It's been the same since then -

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

You want Chara dropping the gloves and sitting in the box for 5 minutes? No thanks, our defense is weak enough as it is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

i agree with your post almost The team not just thorton has to look at themselves and say hey were not superstars
     we will do anything hit fight whatever it takes
     lets go rough up there goalie once and a while lets take a cheap shot now and then  lets get mad when we are being humiliated we fans are mad and we have every right to be  right now we are the big polite bruins disclplined  we dont hit we dont fight we dont take very many penalties  and we dont score and we dont win nough said  lets say by julien and good riddence  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bitz and Hunwick just need more experience. Byron and Matt will be a part of the Bruins the next few years without a doubt. Bitz is a grinder not an open ice master with naturally great hands. Teams like the Bruins need guys like him. CJ made a mistake by taking him off the fourth line that is for sure.

Hunwick is undersized and tends to get pushed around from time to time but his skating and puck handling skills are awesome. He'll be fine because he has great recovery skills because of his speed. They both just need more time out there sending them down or dumping them is not going to do the Bruins any good.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm sure Chara wanted to clock Komisarek. I think he wanted to stay in the game as losing 2-0 and about 4mins to go they still had a chance.  Komisarek knew it and this is why he acted all tough.  Patience he'll het his again.
    That brings me to Lucic .  Is it possible he's the only player on these team that can bring energy and wake up this team ?
    JWensink, I agree that Thornton looked pretty good and they were the best line believe it or not but they need to make the opposition's D pay the price. 
    If Thornton doesn't only want to be a fighter then at least finish your checks !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

If we could only get a 4 or 5 goal lead and then big Z could go nuts and fling some agitator into the 5th row seats.......oh but wait!....we have trouble scoring even one....guess thats out!

Sections
Shortcuts