Boychuk's Wrist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Re: Boychuk's Wrist

In Response to Re: Boychuk's Wrist:
    [QUOTE]Now is the time to give McQuaid another chance to show what he can do.  He filled in very well last year.  For the next road trip they could carry Bartkowski as a 7th, but as long as they are home they should just keep him in Providence. A real shame as I thought Boychuk was playing quite well.  Can't believe anyone is questioning his toughness because their loser friend heard him complaining about a shattered orbital bone.  That was a nasty injury.  Not to mention that he came back on the ice to try to play last night with the fracture.  Impressive guy.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Anyone who would question a guy like Johnny Boychuk's toughness needs his head examined.

But it is a great reason to watch this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IKI_e3XuUk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]maybe JB needs better equipment...
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but it looked like the slash hit right between the end of the glove and the beginning of the elbow pad.  Always a vulnerable spot...

The longer gloves can be very annoying to play with from my experience...then again...so can a broken arm...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Boychuk's Wrist:[QUOTE] I'd rather see Bartkowski given a try.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

I'm with you Shaunk and I'm a McQuaid fan I want to see both play actually.

"typical of the resident 8-year-old." LoL Duinne!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

This stinks, the b's play tougher when he is in the lineup.  Hopefully it just  needs to heal and not be set.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

totally agree..this damm league with that little sawed off runt is a joke ..guys get suspended for  ellegal hits to the head only after guys are laying on the ice like savard   then a punk like dubinsky gets away with axing a guy ..what a joke

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from conmaster83. Show conmaster83's posts

good news out of all of this is: mcquaid brings the rough stuff just as much as boychuk does, (that's unanamous! for sure.) so we aren't screwed in that department. minor bump in the road for this injury.Shouldn't be a worry or a problem at all.by the time he returns sturm and savvy should be on the recovery trail, and close to returning as well. (4 weeks from now would be the 22nd of nov. exactly.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Boychuk sidelined approximately four weeks with slight fracture in left ulna (forearm). Per Bruins tweet.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]
    oh well. here we go again

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

One thing is sure, only 2 minutes for hurting another player with his stick is totally stupid. Sometimes the NHL is ridiculous. I want to vomit when I see Bertuzzi drag his big a***s in the NHL after nearly killing another player on the ice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]I TOLD U ALL SO   BAD NEWS  BUT MCQUAID IS NOT BAD
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

Most wrist's are between the forearm and hand . Boychuk's wrist must be located higher up his arm, eh dumb8.

Sections
Shortcuts