Boycott The B's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Boycott The B's

I know what your saying the B's just don't appeal anymore and its sad. Watching Montreal go down also made me realize that there are going to be 3 NY teams and 1 team from NJ tomorrow after the islanders beat NJ (maybe). Hockey looks like #### especially in NE right now with BC losing. The Bruins are obligated to put product on the ice next year that is worth paying for. Trade Chara and Sturm and lets get some gunners like they have in Nashville. Maybe with all these years in the cellar we can improve with some young talent. Could we get a top 5 pick? Take biggest and best center available and beef up that front line. We need to intimidate people on the ice. I really like detroits move of picking up Kyle Calder. He is young and will flourish in that offense. Bochenski is good and will hopefully get better. Overhall the defense please. Cmon Ferrence looks like a hobbit out there, what are they thinking? I hope Cherelli is right about Wideman, cause they did not give boyes enough time and the retarded front office traded him right when he got hot; 14 points in 17 games or something like that.. My strategy , put me in charge, I will put talent around 90+ point scores and our 70+ point scorer as well as Kessel and Bochenski, (restructure Murray contract) and make this organization thrive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dei991. Show dei991's posts

Boycott The B's

Thank Gos it is over and I don't have to watch the low lights on the news for a while. The team is a joke just like ownership. I have not watched a game or gone and won't. It cost too much but at this point even if the tix were free I could not subject myself to that crap. They have gotten progrssively worse since the fleetcenter opened! So for over 10 years they have been on the decline you would think JJ would have corrected it by now. They will probably fire the coach which seems to be the thing to do cause you cannot get rid of all the players but this needs to be fixed from the top down! Good thing they got rid of Jumbo Joe and Sammy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Boycott The B's

Look, I live in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a transplanted B's fan, and you know what???

The league itself has boycotted me from B's games. You see, I got two arenas to see the B's travel to--Anaheim and LA--and I haven't seen a B's game since pre-lockout 2004. The league has seen fit to not allow them to play here in 3 years. So, there, I don't even have a decision on the matter, I'VE BEEN BOYCOTTED FROM B'S GAMES BY THE IDIOT NHL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jacobspleasesell. Show jacobspleasesell's posts

Boycott The B's

I've heard a lot of figures for game attendance this year that had the numbers in the 16-17K range, but if you look when the camera pans around the arena there are way more empty seats than occupied. I think their attendance numbers are BS and I just don't buy it. There were nights when they said they had 16000 people but half the seats were empty. Don't hold me to it but I don't think the garden holds 32000 people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins111. Show bruins111's posts

Boycott The B's

JACOB IS A BUISNESS MAN AND NOT A players

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbirdbruin.. Show jbirdbruin.'s posts

Boycott The B's

"there is always next year"...á...good seats still available

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scullerjay. Show scullerjay's posts

Boycott The B's

Prices high??� barely making the playoffs??

You don't know Boston sports or hockey.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeerLeagueChubbins. Show BeerLeagueChubbins's posts

Re: Boycott The B's

In Response to Re: Boycott The B's:
    [QUOTE]Hotdogs contain 5% meat 95% sawdust this year
    Posted by JJtheJew[/QUOTE]

I bet the beer is 99% watered down as well

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Awful thread.  Boycott a team after a fantastic season just because they're playing .500 hockey?  The only message sent would be 'fair-weathered fans upset at a couple of losses'. 

It's great that expectations are very high for this team, but if fans get broken up after a couple of losses your hopes are too high!  Owner is spending all he is allowed-don't care about the past.  This is a decent team that could be playing a little better.

Yes-this is a rant but the negative bandwagon fans are getting to me!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

[QUOTE]Awful thread.  Boycott a team after a fantastic season just because they're playing .500 hockey?  The only message sent would be 'fair-weathered fans upset at a couple of losses'.  It's great that expectations are very high for this team, but if fans get broken up after a couple of losses your hopes are too high!  Owner is spending all he is allowed-don't care about the past.  This is a decent team that could be playing a little better. Yes-this is a rant but the negative bandwagon fans are getting to me!!!
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]

when you see a post started in 1957 ignore it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbanksAK. Show FairbanksAK's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boycott The B's : when you see a post started in 1957 ignore it.
    Posted by FairbankAK[/QUOTE]

JUST REPORT THIS COPY CAT TROLL!

NOTICE THE START DATES AND POST COUNTS.

THIS IS THE TROUBLE MAKER THAT HAS BEEN STIRRING ALL THE TROUBLE UP

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boycott The B's : when you see a post started in 1957 ignore it.
    Posted by FairbankAK[/QUOTE]

hey fairbankak , aka hitem and run- what exactly do you bring to the table? you have no valid opinions, yet you criticize everyone else?

are you a fan or a blind mouse?

how would YOU fix this team?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DelawareNorthCo. Show DelawareNorthCo's posts

Our king Jeremy Jacobs says the Bruins will win the Stanley Cup next year if you just buy more season tickets! He promises!!!