BOYCOTT THE PITTS GAME ON THE 18TH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

BOYCOTT THE PITTS GAME ON THE 18TH

If the NHL does'nt hand down a healthy supension to cooke and fines to the referee's  not just some slap on the wrist. everyone including season ticket holders should stay home from this game . hit the nhl where it hurts in there pocketbook. i

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: BOYCOTT THE PITTS GAME ON THE 18TH

i got season tix and if everyone follows i will also

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

you are one dumb MFer.

IF the Bruins have any heart at all this wil be the game they retaliate. Think of the Red Wings/Avs clash. Wait till you are in your home arena.

The B's expected a penalty to be called. They didn't retaliate because they needed the man advantage being down by one goal. They knew then, and know know, that the Penguins will be in our house soon. And what if it turns out Savvy had a stunner and didn't miss any time at all? By the time they realized that, Looch wouuld be suspended 10 games for attacking Cooke when Savard wasn't hurt, or if it turned out to be a clean play. (Think they didn't notice no penalty was called when the dust settled?)

Trust me, once they see the video, and knowing that Savvy is out for a bit, this is one game you DON'T want to miss...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

and Bruins8, you gotta be as dumb as they come. You are a season ticket holder and you'll boycott the game? How's THAT going to show them anything.. you ALREADY PAID FOR THE SEATS!! They got your money already, dolt!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Dave, i hope you are right about the next game. I feel you still have to stick up for your teammate when he is knocked out on the ice though no matter what the injury is.

Remember the last Kings-B's game?  When Stuart CLEANLY wiped out one of the Kings studs(Kopitar?), his teammate came right to his defense. And that game was close: 3-2 SO game!!!!  Kudos for Simmonds for not having to see the REPLAY to stick up for his teammate that was down and out.  Stuey hit him clean but you gotta stick up for a hurt teammate no matter what.  I think almost ANY NHL team would come to their guys defense.  Can't explain why the B's didn't...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Hey davecarr

Savard never "waited to retaliate" when someone took advantage of one of his team mates. That's called heart, and pride, and self-respect. Those are the qualities it takes to be a winner. Obviously you can't appreciate what those attributes mean in sports, that's why your posts are irrelevant and meaningless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

I do miss last year when a B's player gets crushed to the boards on a clean play, and Thomas still rushed out of his net to high-stick the guy who did it when he skated by.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

And the trolling continues.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just a ridiculous idea ! davecarr , don't lower yourself in responding to these people.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Do any of you remember Bertuzzi and what happened ?  Did any of you say Bertuzzi did the right thing  ? So was on his side after that incident ?
    I can see Lucic doing the same or Thornton or maybe even Stuart but at what risk !  NHl will be looking at that game very very closely. There will be no boycott.
    They need to make the Pens pay but intelligently.  
    All of you talking about the Bruins  heart,  pride, and self-respect ,  I hear you !
    Tomorrow nite against the Leafs (one hell of a goon team) will be a statement game.  If the Bruins play like a team that is not mad or a no show this season is over.  Savard cannot go down like that for nothing and the players must do it for him.
    Bruinsking what makes you think Cooke will not get suspended ?  Of course he will, maybe long enough that on the 18th he will not be there.
    There's a bigger picture here and it's how this officiating really really suxin the NHL ! Look at the missed call when less than 3mins to go and after they missed what happened to Savvy, Thomas makes a save and Fedentenko (the heel) crashes into Thomas and was not even pushed.  Now can that not be goalie interference ?  This happens on a regular basis but never do the darlings of the NHL get called.  Yesterday Chicago made it 3-0 and they disallowed what to me was a good goal but hey no the Wings must make the playoffs. Come on.
    I wish we can all boycott buying center ice package,  it just won't happen. If in one weekend there are key players from every team playing getting hurt due to a cheap shot then maybe something will happen.  Now that's a pipe dream.  
    I'm not waving any Bruin pom poms here as it's a big problem that I've already pointed out and started a thread way back when Richards did it . 
    Did the NHL learn from these vicious hits ?
    Enraged !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Best point I've heard so far: Savvy is the FIRST to retaliate when someone messes with his teammates!!

That's
    heart!

This makes me sick.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

This is funny. So you think people that have a chance to go to one or two games a year should throw that away? The tickets are sold the NHL will get that money anyways. Enjoy the game it should be a fun one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to BOYCOTT THE PITTS GAME ON THE 18TH:
    If the NHL does'nt hand down a healthy supension to cooke and fines to the referee's  not just some slap on the wrist. everyone including season ticket holders should stay home from this game . hit the nhl where it hurts in there pocketbook. i
    Posted by bruinsking

real mature, thoughtful post...NOT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: BOYCOTT THE PITTS GAME ON THE 18TH:
    dave carr you got to be as dumb as they come. even if your a season ticket holder if you don't go it still cost the bruins money beer ,hotdogs and such. when has this team retaliated not once this year tukka and timmy get ran over constantly and no retaliation. look at the bergeron hit by jones even no retaliation . the thomas incident  by harknell. we are a small unaggressive team . I will guarantee not one fight in the next pittsburg game .  wanna bet .
    Posted by bruinsking

You are crazy if you think there will be no fights next time they play.I bet Pens call up a fighter or two just in case Crosby/Malkin get run.Bet they fight within first 3 minutes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BEAR812. Show BEAR812's posts

Bring the d batteries and tire irons! Old time hockey! Lol! I hope they get even, but what if they don't even dress cooke? The guy is worthless. I would'nt be surprised if he wound up a healthy scratch. We need to send Crosby or Malkin to the hospital. Thats eye for eye.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DelawareNorthCo. Show DelawareNorthCo's posts

In Response to Re: BOYCOTT THE PITTS GAME ON THE 18TH:
    i got season tix and if everyone follows i will also
    Posted by bruins8

Isn't that what lemmings do? And your a seacon ticket holder HAHAHAHHA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Znammer. Show Znammer's posts

absolutely boycott is the right idea, even if you have tix already; burn your tickets on the steps to "the garden" -  only way this team is ever going to change is get rid of the owner.  the real lemmings are the fans who coninue to shove money into the the pockets of ownership.  As long as Jacobs is making money this team will continue to be mediocre. guaranteed.

Sections
Shortcuts