boynton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ignaceontario. Show ignaceontario's posts

boynton

should pick him up hes cheap and plays with heart. then call the blues and see what we have to give them for karya and tkachuck play them with savard its no blockbuster just to change things up but give as little as posible ryder and a second this year and next hell if they mix hamil in there and keep a pick do it cause looch 3 satan 2 thats 5 for one of the best playmakers in the league to work with cmon savy must be a little frustrated as well cant blame him then send looch to play with krech and wheels low cost risk to maybe squeak into play offs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Re: boynton

Shut up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nope... malcontent!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

Right on Woodtick......He might get his mostly butt kicked but he stands up for his teammates and plays with a passion. TONS better than Wideman, Hunwick or Ferrance. (I think LoneWolf is playing OK!) Than all we need is some energy up front and get rid of pure stiffs like Bitz (OMG is he brutal or what),Satan,Ryder & Thornton (who can't skate and has lost his will to mix it up and get the team pumped!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wjharriso. Show wjharriso's posts

for the tiny salary it would take off of re-entry waivers, I would think they could do far worse than Nick Boynton.  Bring him on, and find a taker for Wideman and his contract...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I'm EVALUATING !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ogie. Show Ogie's posts

Boynton...wasn't he already here and gone?

That doesn't work.....like bringing back Murray, Stumpel, MacEachren for 2nd tours...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Boyton a good start, then get Torres from Columbus.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Why bring in Boynton again for a second tour... he was here ... did OK ... but came up short too many times... Brings a bit of heart to the table but that may be all at this point in his career.. McQuaid is doing fairly well and is willing to mix it up and actually wins now and then... Boychuk and McQuaid ( probably spelt wrong)...  are doing better than expected in the BIGS... so lettem get some time up there.. dividends will be reaped in coming years ( assuming they don't trade them)...   This team needs a scoring more than Defense.. It's unrealistic to think that a team will win scoring only 1 or 2 goals a game.. despite all the negative press about Thomas and a lil less on Rask.. their goals againstaren't really that bad if you could put up some offense....  Just my opinion... as a fan for decades....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from terry24. Show terry24's posts

I like that McQuaid can throw em, but he's slow as molassis.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Naw, you know who they need? McLaren! Put him on the treadmill for a couple of weeks and strap some blades on him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Terry 24   Yep, McQuaid aint the fastest D Man out there but as a stay at home defenseman, he does OK... He's big enough to keep the high flying speedsters in range and is able to punish them from time to time... As long as he doesn't cough up the puck and make seemingly stupid plays, he does OK...

Djstrome... McLaren.. you can't be serious... Let's dress John Wensink too... and Miller and Stan Jonathan.. ( speaking of him, does anyone know what he is doing these days?  )   I used to watch him take on guys twice his size and beat the snot out of them... toughest Bruin I ever saw.... Including Teddy Green and others in his era...  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Boynton can't play defense. Does anyone remember his last season here? He hasn't improved.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Isn't Ward *WAY* better than Boynton?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Jersey:  YES

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Chicago acquires Nick Boynton from Anaheim for future considerations:

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

So far 2 minor deals, for the future type deals.. that says it all the Bs are not looking to this year guys,,they will do it al within over a year or 2.