Brad Boyes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Brad Boyes

Been a long time since Ive posted gentleman...ladies.

Brad Boyes is available in St. Louis. Although he has had a rough year, he was amazing the past year...basically the year after he left beantown. Bring him back and form a line with his old pal Bergeron and Savard. I bet he would take less money to get the heck outta St Louis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: Brad Boyes

I think he makes 4mil+ over the next two years......i'll pass.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Brad Boyes:
    Been a long time since Ive posted gentleman...ladies. Brad Boyes is available in St. Louis. Although he has had a rough year, he was amazing the past year...basically the year after he left beantown. Bring him back and form a line with his old pal Bergeron and Savard. I bet he would take less money to get the heck outta St Louis.
    Posted by dhitch

There's a thing called the trade deadline which was Wed. March 3rd @ 3pm the only way that the Bruins could get Boyes this season is on waiver.

Boyes is signed for the next 2 seasons at a cap hit of $4 million per season the CBA doesn't allow for him to "take less money" to get traded to another team.

The Blues can try and trade him after the season but the team taking him is stuck with him for the remainder of the contract. (unless they now trade or put him on waivers)

The only way that the Bruins can get him cheaper is if the Blues put Boyes on waivers, Boyes goes unclaimed then when the Blues put him on recall waivers the Bruins claim him and St. Louis is stuck paying half his salary.

Boyes can't take a discount to go to another team unless bought out by the Blues, in which it hits their salary cap, similar to when Boston bought out Eaves.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Broyes still has the sniper's ability.  He would be an improvement from Ryder.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Boyes actually reminds me of Ryder.  Both of their strength's is that quick back foot snap shot.  Boyes had one of the best snap shots I had ever seen.  It had so much power behind it with just a quick flick of a wrist.

Sections
Shortcuts