Brad Marchand?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

Brad Marchand?

First off.... forget about any whining saying that PC has to make a trade. That's not what this post is about.

With all the injuries we're getting chances to bring up some P-Bruins to get some experience. I wouldn't mind Marchand getting a little taste of the big time to whet his appetite and maybe give him a little bit of motivation to bring his game up to snuff.

Has anybody been watching the P-Bruins? How's Marchand looking this year? Or alternatively, who else would you like to see get a game or two experience in a callup role?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Brad Marchand?

Well, the best player down at Providence is far and away Nokelainen. Of course with injuries, he was called up, and then of course injured himself.

Other than that dude, we've seen the callups. Sobotka, St Pierre, even Lashoff and Hnidy....

I mean its one thing to call up a minor league star, but were already calling up 2nd liners, haha. Weve already gone through the first line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Brad Marchand?

28pts in 45 ganes for Marchand.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Brad Marchand?

I would keep Nokki simply for speed and send Bitz down as his play has been very unimpressive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Brad Marchand?

Am I dilusional? I thought Nokki was a blue-chip , grade A prospect. Kind of like the Buckholz of the B's if you will.

What about Sobotka? Is he an option?

Sections
Shortcuts