brad marchant

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

brad marchant

why is this organization  holding this kid  back , or are they,he could play in the nhl on another team no problem ,i just don,t understand , can anybody tell me the answer   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tricky-Dicky-Hambone. Show Tricky-Dicky-Hambone's posts

Re: brad marchant

He will make the team..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kovi. Show Kovi's posts

In Response to brad marchant:
    [QUOTE]why is this organization  holding this kid  back , or are they,he could play in the nhl on another team no problem ,i just don,t understand , can anybody tell me the answer   
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

Hi.  it's MARCHAND.  and he needs to learn to play responsible hockey, stay out of the box and play defesively.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: brad marchant:
    [QUOTE]In Response to brad marchant : Hi.  it's MARCHAND.  and he needs to learn to play responsible hockey, stay out of the box and play defesively.
    Posted by Kovi[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

The distressing thing is that these were the same issues plaguing him in Moncton, Val D'Or and in Halifax. He just doesn't seem to be a fast learner.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Marchand is a whiner and takes a lot of penalties. I saw him play in the Calder Cup playoffs against Hershey this year and ever time he got hit, he went crying to the ref. He needs to toughen up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

He could make the team with Kessel and Krejci out.  Once they're back (if Kessel is signed/on the team at all) he'd be hard pressed to stick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shandkid. Show shandkid's posts

bradly learned a lot this PASt season in providence. yes hes gritty nd yes he whines but its all good. he a litlle guy that gets under the opposing players skin. i see him starting with us in providence nd being one of the top call ups

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsportsfan2217. Show bostonsportsfan2217's posts

I really hope he makes the roster cause he is very talented

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

His goal on the feed from Bergy vs Toronto was a beauty.  Perfect timing and shot.  Not easy to do.

Also he was scrappy along the boards and came out with the puck a few times.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Marchand is a North American Dmitri Kvartalnov. He'll dazzle you one minute and irritate the heck out of you due to a stupid or lazt play the next.

Sections
Shortcuts