Break Up the Icelanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Break Up the Icelanders

Okposo in OT. Price lets in a Mannyesque type goal. Talk about 20,000 deer in headlights. The Hab fans looked stunned.

Can't take them lightly on Saturday. Wonder if Manny gets the start so TT can give Pens a shot on Sunday.

Talk about stunned -- scary the way Sens almost came back tonight.

Hunwick in Ferrence out seems like a good plan. AF looks like he's on another planet lately.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Break Up the Icelanders

I lived in Iceland for a year and don't remember any hockey teams over there. They did have pretty girls and great tasting ice cream though

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Break Up the Icelanders

[Quote]I lived in Iceland for a year and don't remember any hockey teams over there. They did have pretty girls and great tasting ice cream though[/Quote]

That's interesting I would think hockey would be a big hit in a country called"Iceland".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Break Up the Icelanders

NYI and B's usually have a tight match....just one of those matchups where each team seems to play the other tight. Not sure who plays goal, or what CJ is thinking now after Manny's big loss against NYR. I think he wants to play Thomas, but worries about burning him out early before the playoffs.

IF the Bruins can pull off another win, it will certainly help get them back on track, if another loss, then they don't get much time to think about it as they have to head to Pitt for another game......probably a good thing.

Just hoping at this point that we don't lose any key guys to big injuries prior to the season ending. Often times the big injury comes when someone is exhausted and their reaction time is reduced.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainerguy. Show mainerguy's posts

Break Up the Icelanders

[Quote]

That's interesting I would think hockey would be a big hit in a country called"Iceland".

[/Quote] Didn't you ever see The Mighty Ducks 2? When coach Gordon was on a date with the hot Icelandic assistant coach and she told him (paraphrasing here) "Greenland is covered in ice, and Iceland is very nice". Don't ask why I remember that like 15 years later...