Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Boston Bruins can't score goals. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for nothing but that is NOT breaking news.. it is STATUS QUO...  

Why don't we get guys that can score like Glen Metropolit?   This team makes me sick !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from drewdg1212. Show drewdg1212's posts

Two player stick out like a sore thumb. Satan and Lucic. First Satan has lost more than one step. Also Lucic has lost his mean streak. Boy the bruins are in trouble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Satan is a has been and anything they get out of him at this stage of his career is gravy.. No one should have any illusions that this team is going anywhere because of Satan..  His days are over...

As for Lucic.. I haven't seen him on the ice..have you?  I see some figurine skating around like a deer on a highway.. uninspired, unengaged and having zero impact on opponents.. I want to know what the coaches are doing to this kid.. He will never be a Neely.. His value is to make opponents fear him being on the ice .. Aside from a driveby glance .. did he hit anyone out there? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from drewdg1212. Show drewdg1212's posts

SupportLocal81 I agree with you about Lucic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUSA. Show BruinsUSA's posts

Don't forget Lucic's salary jumps up to 4 million next year which is really going to hurt this team.  I like Lucic as much as the next guy but nothing in his game can justify PC giving him 4 million a year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Not for nothing but that is NOT breaking news.. it is STATUS QUO...   Why don't we get guys that can score like Glen Metropolit?   This team makes me sick !
    Posted by SupportLocal81

--We had Glen for a year too...

Dont worry guys, boston is notorious for signing and trading for other peoples dead weight and old player....so we"ll probally get Salanie (sp)...supprised we dident go after chelios too lol...

common we all remember signing paul coffy for half a year, and that zaminov..(did he even play a game)

i hope we do something....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

When I mentioned Glen Metropolit, I did so because he was once a Bruin but they decided to not re-sign him .. How's that working out?   As for Paul Coffey and Zaminov ( I do not think he ever dressed for us)...The 6 month rental of Paul Coffey was as I recall OK at the time.. Coffey played fairly well for his age and in the role they used him for.. I have no doubt that this so -called management team will do something noteworthy but in reality.. do not believe that any move will take them past the first round.. ( assuming they pick it up and can make the playoffs)...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

local81, you are correct, I dont think we are going past 1st rond also, not that i am pesstimistic, but a realist, rask is upcomming and who knows right, next year we are going to get a good pick so we will see..

and I know we all bash management, but in reality Boston is really good at dealing and kow when a player is finished...

for example..

Samsonov,
    Raycroft,

...................yea and theres numberous players that we shouldent of let go
    -Boyes
    -Kobesaw
    -Carter
    -Nystrum
    -Thorton
    -Mclearn
    -Knuble
    -PJ Axel (sholdent have pissed him off)--i really liked PJ, he wasent the best player, but he played with heart and played for the game as it was, and loved doing it...he should have been given the C..IMO....not that giant Redwood
    -Kessel (hes a dick in the locker room, but shouldent have pissed him off)
    -Alisson..(i think we pissed him off too)
    -Oates...(going back a bit...we pissed him off)

hmmm im starting to see a partern.......sorry for the long rant, i guess management doesent know what they are doing...lol

so there was really no point to this post, and its really late and im actually over tired as I continue to type....damn we lost tonight diddent we?.....lol, thats ok...we deserved to lose...the first goal was a BS goal anyways...its ok cant win them all...

THERE i just have 3-4 different conversations within one post...please be gentle, and not flame me too much...im just like everyone else....just looking for a cup...or at least a second round win..lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

Nick Boynton...forgot about him...i liked him too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

KyleQuinn.. Not gonna say anything bad about you.. your post ..albeit late and somewhat convoluted.. shows you are a true Bruins Fan and care.. as do I so no worries.. I enjoyed watching you make a point and then counter that point .. ( do us a favor though.. do not spawn...) J/K.. LOL...  later...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

What?  You mean that Lucic played tonight?  When?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from camneely1983. Show camneely1983's posts

Samsonov killed us last year in the playoffs :(

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

I only saw spurts of good play and a lot of "what the hell are we doing out here?" play. I had the game recorded because it was played while I was still at work. When Montreal scored to make it 2-1, I hit the fastforward button a few minutes later. They didn't even seem to care. Too much of that style of play this year.

As for Lucic, I would trade him for anything. Jack Edwards still brags about the deal that resulted in Lucic. I think that it is a wash now. He's lost that edge that made his game. Hell, he was so invisible, I didn't even know that he was dressed for the game until the second period. $4m a year for him makes players like Kolvachuk a bargin at $10M per year.

Bruins are at best a seventh seed and out in five games in the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Seriously...like anything was really going to be different after the break...no, same old, can't score goals. Wrote this season off a while ago. Those freakin drafts better god damn be worth it, I'm sick of this crap.

Good "lets be depressed" posts....good points, lost any faith I had in Lucic at this point (those draft picks better be the second coming of Christ!), but even with a good rental this team doesn't even come close.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    The Boston Bruins can't score goals. LOL
    Posted by KJBruinswin
    Gomez 7.35 mil. LOL

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vilho. Show Vilho's posts

well, it's really not too late to sell our vets, the price for EVERYONE right now seems to be a 2nd round pick so we could easily get 2 or 3 more 2nd rounders or a young guy like Letang or Mueller for the old boys like Recchi, Morris, and or Ference. 

Sell I say, SELL!!!

Let Lucic and the fellas come back healthy next year with a fresh start and sign a few key vets to fill out the young roster.  We're looking at a seriously good chance to gather resources for drafting players or making deals at the draft. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    What?  You mean that Lucic played tonight?  When?
    Posted by dbg1

D Bag.. I'm with you on this one..   Whatever the coaching staff is putting in Loochs head.. isn't working.. so let him do what got him here.. bang and fight.. Neely ..he aint !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Kyle, buddy, stick to your guns!!  The one thing Bruins management has done well over the years is judge when guys are DONE, or, if not done, when they're never going to be what they were supposed to be.  It's what they get back for them that's usually the problem.

-Boyes: had two nice seasons but is proving to be a Jeff Blake - that is, a guy who has the one or two great seasons that get him a big contract, then two or three seasons where he's a fraction of the talent, then another season to push his contract demands.  Never been a scorer for a playoff team.  Return was Wideman which, for a while, looked like a reasonable deal.  Wideman, at least, was a 50pt D-man on the top team in the East and a team that won a playoff round.
    -Kobesaw: What has Chuck done for Minnesota?  He has 10 points in 34 games.  He's -8.  Maybe we miss his attitude and grit, but he wasn't giving us much of that before he was dealt.  The return is up in the air - maybe Fallstrom develops into a player.  Maybe the 2nd rounder ('11) pans out.
    -Carter: Dealt him for Guerin - how was that a bad deal?  Quickly got a rep as a lazy player who couldn't be counted on.  Had a chance to be play the role Burrows now plays in Vancouver and couldn't be bothered.  Bye!
    -Nystrum: Who?
    -Thorton: The Problem?  Please.  He was an anchor of a cap hit, a player who has only ever been motivated enough to show what he's truly capable of by the very trade you're criticizing, and once he proved he could be an MVP and stuck it to the Bruins, he went back to not caring.  He's uncoachable, has only made those around him better once - with Cheechoo - and whinged about everything.  In a way, he's exactly what they're suffering now - no accountability. He'd fit right in with this year's mess.
    -Mclearn: The second that they changed the obstruction rules, this guy should have booked his ticket to the AHL.  Done.
    -Knuble: Stupid stupid strategy for the lockout cost them Knuble, Rolston, Nylander (is that who you meant by Nystrom?).  That's one big, costly gamble.
    -PJ Axel: Cap casualty, and yeah, they probably do miss him this year.  But no team in the NHL was willing to give him what he wanted so he went back to Sweden.  He's pissed off because his own expectations were too high for what he brings.  Whose fault is that?
    -Kessel: Will never be worth what he thinks he is.  And what do you mean 'shouldn't have pissed him off'?  You mean by asking him to work harder, get better, use all of his talents, play consistently, or accept that sometimes your name will come up in trade talk when the team is trying to get better?  I'd rather see him off than not do those things, thanks.
    -Alisson: Because he did...what?  Never played a full season with the Kings, then was out of hockey, then came back with a bad Leaf team, then couldn't even make the Leafs.  Kyle, he's your poster boy.  He wanted $6M to stay!
    -Oates: Was done.  It was time.  Shame, but that's the truth.  He was never more than a bit player again.

Like I say, it's how you replace guys that matters.  Taht's where they've struggled.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Book have to disagree, Thornton was never a problem, the problem then as now is a scorer, he is a playmaker and needs scorers he can only work with what he has, Sav is in same boat.

I agree on Knuble and especially Rolston a big loss. Nylander was not really a loss, he had 2 decent seasons playing with Jagr and that was it after he was not kept.

I did like Allison, he had Espo size and speed but def not his scoring skill.

pj so happy he is finally gone, useless toddler that lost effectiveness when Rolston left.

Oates was far from done, scored another 436 points. management scruwed this one big time.

Breaking news, what is happening, Morris for a 4th, this is a big step back, I guess Boyc and Wolf are going to get some time for the wrong guy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

if that game last night doesnt wake up our manager nothing will..get off your damm butt and get a scorer...brad boyes...dont tell me you cant pull this off you have draft picks coming out your.............